Have you ever_____?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many times...it's a big turn on...

HYE held off your orgasm when doing it so the other person can catch you up?

Edging? Oh fuck yes, it's one of those sweet yet sinful things that is so damned enjoyable....whether it's experiencing it myself or bearing witness to it.

HYE had masturbation "competitions" to see who'd cum first with your S/O, where you masturbated one another instead of yourselves?

Edging? Oh fuck yes, it's one of those sweet yet sinful things that is so damned enjoyable....whether it's experiencing it myself or bearing witness to it.

HYE had masturbation "competitions" to see who'd cum first with your S/O, where you masturbated one another instead of yourselves?

No...but it's a great idea...I'd win every time...:devil:

HYE been milked so well, you couldn't help but cum almost indecently quickly?

No...but it's a great idea...I'd win every time...:devil:

HYE been milked so well, you couldn't help but cum almost indecently quickly?

Ah, you see though, that's one of those things that no matter what, everyone really is a winner.

Quite a few times.......my hat's off to those women that have managed to get me feeling in such a state of bliss that my brain just shuts off for a good half a minute or so.

HYE tried to see how many times you could orgasm in a day? How many times?

Yes..foursome in the same bed. FFFM

Have you ever had phone sex at the same time you had someone in bed with you?

Not phone sex so much as let a friend on the other side of the world listen to us fucking...it was hotter than I expected and the Monkey put on a hell of a show...:D

HYE fallen asleep during phone sex?

Not phone sex so much as let a friend on the other side of the world listen to us fucking...it was hotter than I expected and the Monkey put on a hell of a show...:D

HYE fallen asleep during phone sex?

No but it would be possible--:eek:;)

HYE

Had sex in a boat while still fishing?---;)

No, I don't have sea legs!

HYE had phone sex and written a story or posted on a forum whilst doing such?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back