Have you ever_____?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think yes.

HYE been groped by a rank stranger and enjoyed the experience ?

what kind of a girl do you think I am??? I don't go where rank people go! (being groped by a stranger of other sorts, however, might be fun ;) )

HYE let an innocent kiss on the cheek lead you to a explosive personal moment?

what kind of a girl do you think I am??? I don't go where rank people go! (being groped by a stranger of other sorts, however, might be fun ;) )

HYE let an innocent kiss on the cheek lead you to a explosive personal moment?

No not so far but if i were to go to places where a certain girl who does not go to places where rank people go i would be tempted .

HYE found a coach to teach you the fine art of kissing ?

No not so far but if i were to go to places where a certain girl who does not go to places where rank people go i would be tempted .

HYE found a coach to teach you the fine art of kissing ?

I originally thought that's what Cosmopolitan and Bonnie Bell Lip Smackers were for in the 8th grade.. I have since had someone prove me wrong. I think we decide the entire course of our sexual relationship through kisses.

HYE kissed a photograph?

I originally thought that's what Cosmopolitan and Bonnie Bell Lip Smackers were for in the 8th grade.. I have since had someone prove me wrong. I think we decide the entire course of our sexual relationship through kisses.

HYE kissed a photograph?

I have not .

HYE sent a pic of yourself to a fellow litster

Ha - no.

HYE pursued someone because of the car they were driving?

no.. but he did buy that Z4 after I told him.. "that's the only car I'd ever have sex in"

HYE left a person's scent on yourself so you could smell it later in the day?

no.. but he did buy that Z4 after I told him.. "that's the only car I'd ever have sex in"

HYE left a person's scent on yourself so you could smell it later in the day?

I love body odor and would do anything to keep a special persons body odor.

HYE used a strap-on on your SO

I love body odor and would do anything to keep a special persons body odor.

HYE used a strap-on on your SO

yes.. I have.. and I will again

HYE had to turn the tv channel because you were getting aroused and other people were in the room?

yes.. I have.. and I will again

HYE had to turn the tv channel because you were getting aroused and other people were in the room?

Lol only when they walked unexpectedly into the room

Have you ever had sex in a living room floor while the owners/relatives where asleep in their bedroom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back