Have you ever_____?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! Pleasantly and disappointingly

HYE felt like you needed a towel to dry your face after kissing someone?

Sadly, in my younger days, I fear some others who met me may have had that feeling:eek:

HYE held a kiss longer than you wanted to?

Sadly, in my younger days, I fear some others who met me may have had that feeling:eek:

HYE held a kiss longer than you wanted to?

Yes

HYE been so hot and passionate in the kiss that you knocked your teeth together with your partners?

I don't think so, hope not anyway

HYE ever found that subsequent kisses failed to match the first one?

Hmmmm, I don't think so. But kissing is one of my favorite things and I've done it a lot, so I have to think on that some more.

HYE kissed someone with halitosis?

Hmmmm, I don't think so. But kissing is one of my favorite things and I've done it a lot, so I have to think on that some more.

HYE kissed someone with halitosis?

Yes, and I felt really bad because she was lovely, but it was just not something I could ignore. :(

HYE told an untruth to avoid having to kiss someone?

Yes, and I felt really bad because she was lovely, but it was just not something I could ignore. :(

HYE told an untruth to avoid having to kiss someone?

Not that I recall no.

HYE avoided someone all together to avoid having to tell them an untruth?

Not that I recall no.

HYE avoided someone all together to avoid having to tell them an untruth?

LOL...yeah, I have. I have avoided a number of people, just to not have to stifle myself.

HYE wondered what your life would be like if you had made different decisions in your early 20's?

LOL...yeah, I have. I have avoided a number of people, just to not have to stifle myself.

HYE wondered what your life would be like if you had made different decisions in your early 20's?

OMG, Yes! I should have taken him up on his offer to keep me! I would have had a better education and he couldn't get enough of going down on me!

HYE wished you had kissed someone but didn't have the courage to do it at the time?

OMG, Yes! I should have taken him up on his offer to keep me! I would have had a better education and he couldn't get enough of going down on me!

HYE wished you had kissed someone but didn't have the courage to do it at the time?

Yes the school Principal , when I was younger,she was HOT.

HYE chickened out of a delicious fuck?

Yes

HYE kissed a hand to avoid kissing the lips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back