Fucked versus Used

I enjoy sex of most flavors and definitely want to be loved, cherished, and pampered. That said, what really blows me away is when I'm being used.

Used versus fucked: My definition is, the man (or men - yeah I love that also!!!) is using my body for his/their pleasure and amusement with no thought of my own enjoyment or even compliance. To him/them I am just an object, a thing to satisfy need to copulate. That to me is used.

Anyone else prefer used to fucked?
My girlfriend now my wife likes to use the word I was used for a sexual act. She also likes to say she was sodomized instead of fucked in the ass. For example she would say I was taken to a upstairs bedroom by a couple of men and was striped naked and told to get on my hands and knees. The men made me perform oral sex on them and then made me spread my ass cheeks apart they used me and sodomized me both anally and oral. She also likes to say she was sodomized by a foreign object. I have attached a couple of picture with her permission and I have also shown these pictures to a lot of my close friends.

Attachments

• Two cocks in her mouth.jpg
    Two cocks in her mouth.jpg
    917.2 KB · Views: 98
  • Two friend getting wife ready for anal sex.jpg
    Two friend getting wife ready for anal sex.jpg
    223.4 KB · Views: 96
  • Bent over Chair Spreading her ass.jpg
    Bent over Chair Spreading her ass.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 95
My girlfriend now my wife likes to use the word I was used for a sexual act. She also likes to say she was sodomized instead of fucked in the ass. For example she would say I was taken to a upstairs bedroom by a couple of men and was striped naked and told to get on my hands and knees. The men made me perform oral sex on them and then made me spread my ass cheeks apart they used me and sodomized me both anally and oral. She also likes to say she was sodomized by a foreign object. I have attached a couple of picture with her permission and I have also shown these pictures to a lot of my close friends.
She such a submissive girl...spread open and willing to be used....soooo hot!

For me, the only sane way I use a woman (or fuck her) is with her prior express consent and agreement to that dynamic. I have been lucky enough to have a lot of experience with this, and only find it safe/satisfying when I’m clear this is exactly what she craves.

It’s different if it’s a long term relationship or agreement, and we both know the boundaries. I’ve had long term submissives and/or girlfriends whom I’ve texted telling them to be ready in five minutes, shown up while they were still putting on makeup, shoved them against the mirror or over the counter and pounded them savagely until I blew my first load of the day into them, telling them they were objects (and a lot of other degrading, delicious names) and they existed for my enjoyment. Fuck their schedules, fuck their readiness, I wanted a hole to fuck and that’s why they exist, and so on. Other times it’s been them talking to me about something, and I just grab them by the hair and shove their mouths down my cock. In their words, they always came hardest when I selfishly took what I wanted.

A very different idea to fucking, but incredibly hot.
Hmm. Well...
Aren't you hot?
I'm not speechless, you are.
🥵🤤🥵🤤

Does she need anyone else to help?? 😉 you are a lucky man

I LOVE the thought of being used. Hence, my username lol

Its such a turn on knowing that Im being lusted and craved for in that way
Sweet god, I want to use you so badly!

They’d have to re-edit the dictionary after I was through with you, because they’d need a whole new vocabulary to describe what I’d do,to you. ;-)

My girlfriend now my wife likes to use the word I was used for a sexual act. She also likes to say she was sodomized instead of fucked in the ass. For example she would say I was taken to an upstairs bedroom by a couple of men and was striped naked and told to get on my hands and knees. The men made me perform oral sex on them and then made me spread my ass cheeks apart they used me and sodomized me both anally and oral. She also likes to say she was sodomized by a foreign object. I have attached a couple of picture with her permission and I have also shown these pictures to a lot of my close friends.
Sodomise is one of my favourite words (chastise is another) 😜

I enjoy sex of most flavors and definitely want to be loved, cherished, and pampered. That said, what really blows me away is when I'm being used.

Used versus fucked: My definition is, the man (or men - yeah I love that also!!!) is using my body for his/their pleasure and amusement with no thought of my own enjoyment or even compliance. To him/them I am just an object, a thing to satisfy need to copulate. That to me is used.

Anyone else prefer used to fucked?
I think that if its real love between 2 persons who have sex none of them are being used.

If the motivation is just sex from both sides you can say that both use each other.

If one want to have sex and the other one dosen't, one of them are being used

I’ve always separated it as making love or fucking. I’ve always had a bf or hubby for making love and then others for fucking. I find it a little frustrating if a guy starts asking if I am enjoying it or if I am going to cum. If they just used me I would but start acting like they care is a bit of a turn off.

I do like the “used” feeling…. Showing up, him getting off, and then leaving and feeling a little like a white. I do like that feeling

I’ve always separated it as making love or fucking. I’ve always had a bf or hubby for making love and then others for fucking. I find it a little frustrating if a guy starts asking if I am enjoying it or if I am going to cum. If they just used me I would but start acting like they care is a bit of a turn off.
Also many women like it a little rough (spanking, hair pulling, etc) and enjoy a guy that uses them how for how the guy wants and doesn't ask permission...

Back