Fucked versus Used

My wife and I have been talking about this, in a bi experience kind of way. She's said the only way I'd ever understand it is to do both. According to her, when you've been used, your whole body knows it.

I enjoy sex of most flavors and definitely want to be loved, cherished, and pampered. That said, what really blows me away is when I'm being used.

Used versus fucked: My definition is, the man (or men - yeah I love that also!!!) is using my body for his/their pleasure and amusement with no thought of my own enjoyment or even compliance. To him/them I am just an object, a thing to satisfy need to copulate. That to me is used.

Anyone else prefer used to fucked?

I agree completely. The first time I was totally used, I realised afterwards that I craved the intensity and degradation. I found myself almost bored with "vanilla" sex and sought out men who would indulge my needs. It wasn't hard to find them or, perhaps, they found me.

Almost every encounter with a man has been they used me for their pleasure. I enjoyed every time, I love being there just for them to use me. On my knees ready to swallow all their cum or take a facial. Getting face fucked or teased with that cock.

I had one guy that would occasionally want me to get off but it was to cum on his cock so I would suck it off. It was never from him helping me or to watch me have pleasure, he enjoyed watching me suck up my own cum off his cock. He usually would cum almost as I got done cleaning him.

I've also been used a few times just to eat pussy. No care if I get off and occasion told I had to wait and I'm only allowed to get her off. I really enjoy worshipping that pussy and being used like that.

My wife says that according to your definition most of her sex partners in college used her for their satisfaction only. Two were different and tried to please her. Her younger partners when she was in her 30's used her, but the older man (In his 60's) tried hard and successfully to please her.

I service one or two married men who don’t get enough at home. They ( not together, so far anyway) stop by my house on their way home for a quick suck or if there’s enough time, a fuck. As soon as they cum, they’re pulling up their pants and are out the door. Talk about being used……and I love it.

Yes. Even between my wife and I, there have been plenty of times over our 31 years (and counting) when it was just "MAKE ME CUM!" She will occasionally just walk out of the bedroom at night around 2am when on my night off, pull me into the bedroom and use me like a sex toy, no kisses, no I Love You, just grunting. MAKE ME CUM.
Most times, she'll just roll over and go back to sleep afterward, as if nothing happened. Most times I haven't cum myself and have to handle it myself afterward. I fucking love it when she does that.

I service one or two married men who don’t get enough at home. They ( not together, so far anyway) stop by my house on their way home for a quick suck or if there’s enough time, a fuck. As soon as they cum, they’re pulling up their pants and are out the door. Talk about being used……and I love it.
Sounds hot! I’m glad you like that

Yes. Even between my wife and I, there have been plenty of times over our 31 years (and counting) when it was just "MAKE ME CUM!" She will occasionally just walk out of the bedroom at night around 2am when on my night off, pull me into the bedroom and use me like a sex toy, no kisses, no I Love You, just grunting. MAKE ME CUM.
Most times, she'll just roll over and go back to sleep afterward, as if nothing happened. Most times I haven't cum myself and have to handle it myself afterward. I fucking love it when she does that.
Interesting dynamic, the woman is the user vs the man. I like it, A LOT!
ES

Judy, you have that warm smug feeling of satisfaction knowing that you have been the highpoint of their day, and you have the lovely reassuring taste of their cum in your mouth. I would say that's a pretty wonderful way to be used.

You know I use you when I awaken. First thing in the AM big massive hard dick. I turn over to push your head down to it. I feed it to your mouth, to your throat. Throat fuck you brutal in the morning while it’s still dark outside.

Lunch wouldn’t be lunch if I’m not kissing your lips and kissing your neck, mauling your big brown juggs, squeezing dem, sucking on your nipples, sucking them, biting them, feeding on you baby. I switch back and forth from your left nipple to your right nipple. I stay on dem a long time before bending you forward over the table. Crouching over you from behind I put my hard bulging dick in your wet soaking dripping chocolate pussy and I pound it hard, I beat on it a long time fucking you hard. Baby. I fuck it hard. Using you good. I shoot seven loads in you baby. I fill you up. Over filled. Dripping out. I see my seed dripping out. Makes you return to your work wearing cum stained dress. Reeking of my potent sticky seed. Your colleagues see my stain on your dress and they note the way you walking looks different this afternoon. I stretched your hole out good. Pounded you giving you pain.

Early evening ass fuck. It’s daily. I fill your tight resistent ass even as you clench and resist my oil covered dick glides up into your rectum. My strong African hands on your hips. You was made to make babies with me. And we gonna do Just that. I gonna breed your pussy many times. But now I ass-fuck you. I enjoy your ass. Your sounds. Your facial expressions I watch in the mirror. I installed a camera there to capture your expressions. They are priceless honey.

My definition of fucked is when he's rough but also considerate of my feelings as well. Used is when's he's using me and my body as more a masturbatory aid than as a sexual partner.
yes, I agree with this.
As a former slave to a Master I could be used by whoever He decided. It was very much being used as a masturbatory aid and providing pleasuse and relief for His guests. I enjoyed being useful, serving Him and also the sexual pleasure but there was no emmotional connrction.

yes, I agree with this.
As a former slave to a Master I could be used by whoever He decided. It was very much being used as a masturbatory aid and providing pleasuse and relief for His guests. I enjoyed being useful, serving Him and also the sexual pleasure but there was no emmotional connrction.
Yes!! I enjoy pure use sex as well. At countless parties a Master pimps out his fucktoy girls. We line up to use them. And I enjoy unzipping and as you say just stick my dick in her mouth and throat. My hands on you head as I throat fuck you. Instructing you to keep your mouth open and let your saliva drip out your mouth and nose, making a puddle on the floor. I use you like a slave slut fucktoy and then put you to.

Thank you

You know I use you when I awaken. First thing in the AM big massive hard dick. I turn over to push your head down to it. I feed it to your mouth, to your throat. Throat fuck you brutal in the morning while it’s still dark outside.

Lunch wouldn’t be lunch if I’m not kissing your lips and kissing your neck, mauling your big brown juggs, squeezing dem, sucking on your nipples, sucking them, biting them, feeding on you baby. I switch back and forth from your left nipple to your right nipple. I stay on dem a long time before bending you forward over the table. Crouching over you from behind I put my hard bulging dick in your wet soaking dripping chocolate pussy and I pound it hard, I beat on it a long time fucking you hard. Baby. I fuck it hard. Using you good. I shoot seven loads in you baby. I fill you up. Over filled. Dripping out. I see my seed dripping out. Makes you return to your work wearing cum stained dress. Reeking of my potent sticky seed. Your colleagues see my stain on your dress and they note the way you walking looks different this afternoon. I stretched your hole out good. Pounded you giving you pain.

Early evening ass fuck. It’s daily. I fill your tight resistent ass even as you clench and resist my oil covered dick glides up into your rectum. My strong African hands on your hips. You was made to make babies with me. And we gonna do Just that. I gonna breed your pussy many times. But now I ass-fuck you. I enjoy your ass. Your sounds. Your facial expressions I watch in the mirror. I installed a camera there to capture your expressions. They are priceless honey.
Sooooo hot! I crave to be used like this....a slave slut fuck toy.....submitting my body ......serving my Dom to pleasure pussy, ass holes, and cocks.....anyway they please!

Last edited:
I think they both have their place. Although I wouldn’t be used by some random stranger but in a committed relationship I enjoy these times. To know He is getting his pleasure with no regard to mine arouses me so then I’m getting pleasure anyway. Lol.

Plus it can be freeing to just be used. I don’t have to worry about expectations from me.

Yes, I'm embarrassed to say, when I'm 'used', especially by a group of guys, it really gets me going. Don't know why. Like, when I guy uses my mouth as a vagina, as opposed to me giving a blow job, the idea that I'm being used and therefore completely with no control I find exciting. When I give a blowjob and I'm in control, then it's less exciting for me. Not sure if that makes any sense...
I totally get this and nothing turns me on more than when I use my girlfriend. We have both talked about this a lot and she is very submissive and really likes to be told what to do. We have a group of friends that when we get together we make her strip naked and and get on her hands and knees and crawl around in front of us. We then make her get on the sex bench on her hands and knees and spread her ass checks apart and expose her asshole and pussy to us. We stand behind her and talk about the last time we used her and how we are going to use her now. We gather around her and start running our hands all over her and start her fingering her pussy and asshole. We'll say things like I really like the last time I fuck you in your ass you had cum leaking out of your asshole from the other guys fucking you. I just love fucking you in your ass after you have been used by the other guys. We talk about having an anal gangbang again and how each one of us is going to fuck your ass until we have all cum in her asshole. I have attached a couple of pictures of her with her permission as you can see she really like exposing her ass to us. Over the last couple of years she has been fucked in her ass over a hundred times by about a dozen different guys. Right now I am fucking her in her ass as she reads this to me and I'm about to cum.

Attachments

• Bent over Chair Spreading her ass.jpg
    Bent over Chair Spreading her ass.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 48
  • Spreeding Her Ass before Anal Sex.jpg
    Spreeding Her Ass before Anal Sex.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 45
  • Panties Down ass Spread.jpg
    Panties Down ass Spread.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 48
  • Cum Dripping out of her asshole.jpg
    Cum Dripping out of her asshole.jpg
    795 KB · Views: 49
I totally get this and nothing gets my girlfriend more excited than by being used. If you really love someone and talk a lot about it it makes it even hotter. We have a group of friends that when we get together we make her stripe naked and get on her hands and knees and crawl around in front of us. We then make her get on the sex bench on her hands and knees and make her spread her ass checks apart. We then get behind her and talk about the last time we used her and how we are going to use her now. We run our hands all over her body and finger and probe her asshole. As you can see by the attached photos she really like exposing her ass to a group of men. In the last couple of years she has been fucked in her ass more than one hundred times by about a dozen guys.

Back to OP... I like both and it just has a place and time when the situation is right. My (time with my) ex taught me a lot sexually. He was perverted. He insisted on teaching me that I can have sex for fun...

I didn't have the terms for how I felt but this forum helps. I learned to have sex for my pleasure, but I also loved giving men pleasure... I loved getting used.

For me, it's mental. Sometimes I just want to get off and sometimes, I want the guy(s) to just want me and to want to use me to get their pleasure.

Back to OP... I like both and it just has a place and time when the situation is right. My (time with my) ex taught me a lot sexually. He was perverted. He insisted on teaching me that I can have sex for fun...

I didn't have the terms for how I felt but this forum helps. I learned to have sex for my pleasure, but I also loved giving men pleasure... I loved getting used.

For me, it's mental. Sometimes I just want to get off and sometimes, I want the guy(s) to just want me and to want to use me to get their pleasure.
That’s beautiful Well said 🌹

Back