Fucked versus Used

staciliv

Literotica Guru
I enjoy sex of most flavors and definitely want to be loved, cherished, and pampered. That said, what really blows me away is when I'm being used.

Used versus fucked: My definition is, the man (or men - yeah I love that also!!!) is using my body for his/their pleasure and amusement with no thought of my own enjoyment or even compliance. To him/them I am just an object, a thing to satisfy need to copulate. That to me is used.

Anyone else prefer used to fucked?

I can think of three former partners where sex was almost always a given.
If we crossed paths or ended up at the same party, we’d hook up after.
Similar to smtst5.
It was always hard sex.

Fucked is when it's for the sexual pleasure of both (or all) partners whereas used is just for me. My lady, for example, loves sex and likes getting fucked. But there are times when she sees I'm having either a really bad day or a really great day and she lets me relieve myself with her body. I'm using her and getting off with her mouth or her pussy. She's not going to cum from it but she loves it and she'll relive those moments later to pleasure herself. Using her is me taking control, doing what I want, exploding in her, and letting her clean up so I can go about my day. I get to be selfish.

My girlfriend always uses me for her pleasure and that’s the way I like it. She either uses my ass or my mouth as a hole in which to dump her cum. She doesn’t reciprocate in any way and my pleasure comes from her using me in this way. I love her big cock and as far as I am concerned my job is to service her cock as her slut.

I enjoy sex of most flavors and definitely want to be loved, cherished, and pampered. That said, what really blows me away is when I'm being used.

Used versus fucked: My definition is, the man (or men - yeah I love that also!!!) is using my body for his/their pleasure and amusement with no thought of my own enjoyment or even compliance. To him/them I am just an object, a thing to satisfy need to copulate. That to me is used.

Interesting but accurate view.....thank you for sharing.

Y
Fucked is when it's for the sexual pleasure of both (or all) partners whereas used is just for me. My lady, for example, loves sex and likes getting fucked. But there are times when she sees I'm having either a really bad day or a really great day and she lets me relieve myself with her body. I'm using her and getting off with her mouth or her pussy. She's not going to cum from it but she loves it and she'll relive those moments later to pleasure herself. Using her is me taking control, doing what I want, exploding in her, and letting her clean up so I can go about my day. I get to be selfish.
Yeah that's it - except the part about not cumming. When a man uses me I cum and cum and cum like the slut I want to be!

About a decade ago I was part of a private fetish group. People would wear colored bands somewhere on the body(wrists or ankle or neck collar color) which says what the person is open for.

One of the colors meant "3 hole wonder woman". There's lot of talk involved between the guy and me. We both push the other towarda cumming. If I knew the guy then I say the right thing at the right time to push him off the edge. There lot of communication. We tell each other how close to cumming we are. You get the idea. This I consider as fucking

Another color meant "useful object". The guy would usually not even look at me. He has his cock in my mouth or pussy and he's talking to someone else or watching someone/something else. He cums without warning. It's a almost as if he's masturbating but instead of tissues and moisturizer he is using me. You don't warm your Fleshlight before you cum. Or discuss how you're gonna use it. You get the idea. This I consider being used.

I luv both equally depending on the mood I'm at. Fucking gets me satisfaction with lots of pervy(I mean really pervy) roleplay. Being used gives me validation

Hard to explain but I guess I got my feelings across

I haven't gotten to do it yet, but sometimes I just wanna handcuff my bf to the bed and ride him til I'm satisfied. I really don't care how many times he cums or how much he whines about it. If he's too loud I might just gag him with my wet panties. He teases me too much and he needs to be put in his place every now and then. He is *my* fucktoy, after all.

Where can I join the queue? 🤣

Yes, I'm embarrassed to say, when I'm 'used', especially by a group of guys, it really gets me going. Don't know why. Like, when I guy uses my mouth as a vagina, as opposed to me giving a blow job, the idea that I'm being used and therefore completely with no control I find exciting. When I give a blowjob and I'm in control, then it's less exciting for me. Not sure if that makes any sense...

My lady. There is nothing that I would like more right now. Ohhh the imagines flashing thorough my mind of what I want to do to you.

Back