Endless Ends

I would LOVE to do this too!
1) It could be in the fancy ballroom of a haunted mansion!
2) We could dress in lavishly sexy costumes!
3) Wear masks to hide our identity!
4) Have an orchestra!
5) Dance wildly with . . . who knows, because masks!

*thunk*

Oops. I overexcited myself and passed out from excitement. 🤣
 
Mothman is kinda boring, I’ll give you that.

But what about a Southern Gothic Bigfoot?
Or an erotic desert town Chupacabra?

I remember seeing a movie called Jesse James vs Dracula’s Daughter and it was actually better than I expected. It was a western, but with a Mexican-style gothic Castle, it worked!

You can do anything you want—it’s your story.

#neversawdangerousliasons
 
1) It could be in the fancy ballroom of a haunted mansion!
2) We could dress in lavishly sexy costumes!
3) Wear masks to hide our identity!
4) Have an orchestra!
5) Dance wildly with . . . who knows, because masks!

*thunk*

Oops. I overexcited myself and passed out from excitement. 🤣
You have me all excited too!

These things have to exist, right?!
 
Oof. Have you seen a Chupacabra? I mean - eesh.

As far as Bigfoot . . . Idk, that attempt at an erotic book cover search left me with some serious scars. 😬

I remember seeing a movie called Jesse James vs Dracula’s Daughter and it was actually better than I expected. It was a western, but with a Mexican-style gothic Castle, it worked!
I think I may have seen that! 🤣

You can do anything you want—it’s your story.
I will think on this. The big question is, if I write it, will you read it? :D

#neversawdangerousliasons
😲😲😲
 
You have me all excited too!

These things have to exist, right?!
But I insist the orchestra, at some point, play Midnight and the Stars are Blue from The Shining.
That song is creepy and gets stuck in my head every time I watch that amazing movie.
Oof. Have you seen a Chupacabra? I mean - eesh.
Well, the creature isn’t the erotic part of the story! 🤣
It’s the guy and girl budding romance that’s sexy, the creature is the thing terrorizing them.
As far as Bigfoot . . . Idk, that attempt at an erotic book cover search left me with some serious scars. 😬
Again, the sexy part is the people, not the monster!
I think I may have seen that! 🤣
I was surprised how much I didn’t hate it. 🤣
I will think on this. The big question is, if I write it, will you read it? :D
Of course!
But I did always read it as Dangerous Lesbians. 🤷‍♂️
 
But I insist the orchestra, at some point, play Midnight and the Stars are Blue from The Shining.
On board. 😎

Well, the creature isn’t the erotic part of the story! 🤣
But, but - werwolves, vampires, ghosts, even The Creature to an extent. 🥹

It’s the guy and girl budding romance that’s sexy, the creature is the thing terrorizing them. Again, the sexy part is the people, not the monster!
Hmmm. 🤔

Well, yes. But it's not the same kind of movie.

But I did always read it as Dangerous Lesbians. 🤷‍♂️
I just spit out my water. 😳🤣
 
Back
Top