Magesthicc
Grey Fox 🦊
- Joined
- Jul 13, 2026
- Posts
- 2,947
ETA: Are you ok now Princess?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ok, your finger cannot go there again, no more blood missing allowed.After a date with the vents in the car on full blast heat... I did find it again
ETA: Are you ok now Princess?
Ok, your finger cannot go there again, no more blood missing allowed.
"I'm going to change my reaction; I'll be right back."At this very moment, all 10 fingers and 10 toes are well perfused
I have Raynaud's... it causes the blood vessels to narrow too much and I lose all flow and turn white. It hurts like hell when the blood finally returns.
Does it happen often? I never know anyone who had it.At this very moment, all 10 fingers and 10 toes are well perfused
I have Raynaud's... it causes the blood vessels to narrow too much and I lose all flow and turn white. It hurts like hell when the blood finally returns.
Amlodipine 4 uAt this very moment, all 10 fingers and 10 toes are well perfused
I have Raynaud's... it causes the blood vessels to narrow too much and I lose all flow and turn white. It hurts like hell when the blood finally returns.
It happens fairly frequently in the winter... sometimes weekly, sometimes more. Wearing gloves can help prevent it - but not always. It probably happens about 6 times during the summer... usually in the cold section of the grocery storeDoes it happen often? I never know anyone who had it.
Ugh... don't get me started! Even on the lowest dose, my BP would absolutely tank which... wasn't great eitherAmlodipine 4 u
I started working out, I am on the lowest level of BP medicine, I was working a bit hard at it, then the tunnel vision and light headed feeling hit, that tucked. NOW I will go see the Dr again.Ugh... don't get me started! Even on the lowest dose, my BP would absolutely tank which... wasn't great either