Endless_Night
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Sep 5, 2013
- Posts
- 18,461
No, really. 


Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
For someone who doesn't watch horror that was disturbingly descriptive.I go back and forth on this. Let's say a guy has fucked 40.5 women. That could be a number of things. Like, maybe that's 41 women with just a tiny portion of their fingers chopped off. <the rest clipped for my sanity's safe>
I think you can guess who I had this conversation with. It was ridiculous and macabre and hilarious.For someone who doesn't watch horror that was . . . disturbingly descriptive.![]()
Ohhhhhhhh. I was wondering what prompted this heart filled, and incredibly descriptive outpouring.I think you can guess who I had this conversation with. It was ridiculous and macabre and hilarious.
There were graphs![]()
I think you can fairly assume that if your favorite, quiet threads have been cocked up or derailed in the last few weeks, I played a significant role. Sorry?Ohhhhhhhh. I was wondering what prompted this heart filled, and incredibly descriptive outpouring.![]()

You told him we were discussing horror films? *blinks*I think you can fairly assume that if your favorite, quiet threads have been cocked up or derailed in the last few weeks, I played a significant role. Sorry?![]()
Eh. I will be back eventually. It's just too chaotic for me at the moment.If you come back to Cock Talk, I will refrain from graphic discussions and showing skin![]()


Nah, he just has a sixth sense for when anyone is talking about bizarre shit. But I put the comment into the Lit-verse. Like saying Candyman three times into the mirrorYou told him we were discussing horror films? *blinks*
That seems a curious conversation for two people that don't watch horror.![]()
I may be questioning why you are friends with meEh. I will be back eventually. It's just too chaotic for me at the moment.
Awww, you are a sweetheart, Enny. You are missed though
Look at you, quoting slasher flicks!Like saying Candyman three times into the mirror![]()
No, it's all fine!I may be questioning why you are friends with me![]()
I can relate and it really should be a word. I spent half my night coming up with fictitious excuses to stop peopling earlyLook at you, quoting slasher flicks!
No, it's all fine!
I'm just a little burnt out from some personal stuff. It lowers my peopleability* quotient.
*That's a word, right?![]()
No worries it is Enny safeOld horror! Classic horror! Black and white stuff and Hammer films!
Muscles is the slasher flick aficionado.
So, so, so, so not clicking that.![]()
This was about me, I think!if your favorite, quiet threads have been cocked up

For someone who doesn't watch horror that was disturbingly descriptive.![]()
You have not factored for a body count equal to 100.Pmann's Body Count (BC) Descriptors For Men
BC > 100: likely a rockstar or supremely wealthy
99 > BC > 20: very confident, capable and charming or just a man whore
20 > BC > 1: definitely the vast majority of the male population
0 = BC: young, celibate or is a coder in a hoodie in cellar/basement
1 > BC > 0: they will make a Netflix series about this one. Stay away, ladies.
You have not factored for a body count equal to 100.
*adjusts hoodie and looks out of my window*
*listens to your excuse for shoddy work, marks as an F*My presumption is that someone who is at 99 always celebrates their success with a threesome, so the jump is discrete from 99 to 101.
For that reason, there is no need for 100.
Pmann's Body Count (BC) Descriptors For Men
BC > 100: likely a rockstar or supremely wealthy
99 > BC > 20: very confident, capable and charming or just a man whore
20 > BC > 1: definitely the vast majority of the male population
0 = BC: young, celibate or is a coder in a hoodie in cellar/basement
1 > BC > 0: they will make a Netflix series about this one. Stay away, ladies.

This was about me, I think!![]()
This was directed towards you, @hotwords229_A.I watch tons of horror. Just not cheesy, campy horror.
Which of us watched Feet Of Horror?
This was research!!Which of us watched Feet Of Horror?
I'm not sure sexually gratuitous camp beats research camp.At least I watched Camp Bigfoot for the breasts!
I have a calendar that shows an American Mythological Creature in a state park and gives a blurb about them each month.This was research!!
The continuous pursuit of finding an actual movie of a home grown Creature Feature.
The research is going pooooooorly. America has no creatures? Why?
I'm not sure sexually gratuitous camp beats research camp.
Nope.
But no classic horror. Or even good horror. And certainly nothing with that lovely gothic-y sexual undertone.I have a calendar that shows an American Mythological Creature in a state park and gives a blurb about them each month.
We have plenty!![]()
Maybe this could be that book you never said you wanted to write.But no classic horror. Or even good horror. And certainly nothing with that lovely gothic-y sexual undertone.
*cries*
I need to live vicariously.
I feel this.But no classic horror. Or even good horror. And certainly nothing with that lovely gothic-y sexual undertone.
*cries*
I need to live vicariously.
I enjoyed both of these as well.That said I did enjoy more recent ones like The Shallows and Crawl.