Endless_Night
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Sep 5, 2013
- Posts
- 18,462
Also, it's October. Finally. 

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Also, it's October. Finally.![]()
Kinky!
*pfft*
+
+
![]()
I think HW just springs eternalHope really does spring eternal.![]()
Based on recent board events, you are correct.I think HW just springs eternal![]()
Why does this read as though you are not including dismembered/partial women in your count?There were two whole women in the movie.
I had a whole discussion once on the most disturbing number of women. My vote was 1/2 to 3/4Why does this read as though you are not including dismembered/partial women in your count?![]()
In this case, women seemed gratuitous in every form.Why does this read as though you are not including dismembered/partial women in your count?![]()
So . . . porn?I saw a Bigfoot in a Nudist Colony movie once.
It was very realistic.
The nudist colony was all-female, so it was safe.
Not a bad flick!![]()
ishSo . . . porn?![]()
I have so many Wow faces in response to this I don't even know where to start breaking it down!ish
I also saw a movie, I think it was called Demon Night, or something like that. Where a Bigfoot ripped off a guys . . . well, you know.
It was in the β70s, a real βyou knowβ and both βyou knowsβ.All grabbed, in close up, by the actor playing Bigfoot. This was not gay porn, itβs a movie. Such a weird scene. I always wondered if the guy playing Bigfoot knew about this scene when he took the job, or if all the coke on set made him not bothered by it!
Or, maybe he was looking forward to multiple takes!
Also, when I say real, I just mean the close up and grab. The βtear offβ part was performed with what I assume was Ketchup.![]()
I have so many questions for the makers of this film I donβt know where to start breaking it down.I have so many Wow faces in response to this I don't even know where to start breaking it down!![]()
@Endless_Night How dare you wow face me! I thought you were the queen of horrorI had a whole discussion once on the most disturbing number of women. My vote was 1/2 to 3/4![]()
Don't be sad, 2/3 ain't bad.I had a whole discussion once on the most disturbing number of women. My vote was 1/2 to 3/4
I had a whole discussion once on the most disturbing number of women. My vote was 1/2 to 3/4![]()
It was good! Funny, good tempo, dialogue was excellent.Oh. Totally different conversation.
I have no knowledge on the new one, except to assume it's terrible.![]()
Valid point.I did wonder what the original was doing playing in a theatre, but assumed it was some type of retro thing. Silly me.![]()
Not cool @Apisto42.

Also a valid point.So, some people judge a high body count. I am more judgemental about a body count significantly less than one, but greater than zero.
Old horror! Classic horror! Black and white stuff and Hammer films!@Endless_Night How dare you wow face me! I thought you were the queen of horror![]()
So, so, so, so not clicking that.Don't be sad, 2/3 ain't bad.
Dude!I go back and forth on this. Let's say a guy has fucked 40.5 women. That could be a number of things. Like, maybe that's 41 women with just a tiny portion of their fingers chopped off.
Or maybe he fucked 40 women and got bored and needed some excitement and went to fuck a half woman. So, the higher number of women could mean he's completely normal, except maybe has a thing for girls with chopped off pinkies.
But then there is someone who has only fucked .5 women. AT BEST, he only fucked a halfsie. And that's not a very good best case scenario. Theoretically, he could've fucked those 41 pinky pieces.
Not cool @Apisto42.
So, some people judge a high body count. I am more judgemental about a body count significantly less than one, but greater than zero.