Endless Ends

Why does this read as though you are not including dismembered/partial women in your count? 🀭
In this case, women seemed gratuitous in every form.

There was only one woman related monster death, and that was pre-movie. The wife of the main character. You know, to give him back story and verisimilitude.

A la the Refrigerator Monologues. πŸ™„
 
So . . . porn? πŸ€”
ish

I also saw a movie, I think it was called Demon Night, or something like that. Where a Bigfoot ripped off a guys . . . well, you know.

It was in the β€˜70s, a real β€œyou know” and both β€œyou knows”. 🀣 All grabbed, in close up, by the actor playing Bigfoot. This was not gay porn, it’s a movie. Such a weird scene. I always wondered if the guy playing Bigfoot knew about this scene when he took the job, or if all the coke on set made him not bothered by it! 🀣

Or, maybe he was looking forward to multiple takes! πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Also, when I say real, I just mean the close up and grab. The β€œtear off” part was performed with what I assume was Ketchup. πŸ˜›
 
ish

I also saw a movie, I think it was called Demon Night, or something like that. Where a Bigfoot ripped off a guys . . . well, you know.

It was in the β€˜70s, a real β€œyou know” and both β€œyou knows”. 🀣 All grabbed, in close up, by the actor playing Bigfoot. This was not gay porn, it’s a movie. Such a weird scene. I always wondered if the guy playing Bigfoot knew about this scene when he took the job, or if all the coke on set made him not bothered by it! 🀣

Or, maybe he was looking forward to multiple takes! πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Also, when I say real, I just mean the close up and grab. The β€œtear off” part was performed with what I assume was Ketchup. πŸ˜›
I have so many Wow faces in response to this I don't even know where to start breaking it down! 😳
 
I had a whole discussion once on the most disturbing number of women. My vote was 1/2 to 3/4 πŸ˜†

I go back and forth on this. Let's say a guy has fucked 40.5 women. That could be a number of things. Like, maybe that's 41 women with just a tiny portion of their fingers chopped off.

Or maybe he fucked 40 women and got bored and needed some excitement and went to fuck a half woman. So, the higher number of women could mean he's completely normal, except maybe has a thing for girls with chopped off pinkies.

But then there is someone who has only fucked .5 women. AT BEST, he only fucked a halfsie. And that's not a very good best case scenario. Theoretically, he could've fucked those 41 pinky pieces.

Not cool @Apisto42.

So, some people judge a high body count. I am more judgemental about a body count significantly less than one, but greater than zero.
 
Pmann's Body Count (BC) Descriptors For Men

BC > 100: likely a rockstar or supremely wealthy

99 > BC > 20: very confident, capable and charming or just a man whore

20 > BC > 1: definitely the vast majority of the male population

0 = BC: young, celibate or is a coder in a hoodie in cellar/basement

1 > BC > 0: they will make a Netflix series about this one. Stay away, ladies.
 
Oh. Totally different conversation.

I have no knowledge on the new one, except to assume it's terrible. :p
It was good! Funny, good tempo, dialogue was excellent.
I did wonder what the original was doing playing in a theatre, but assumed it was some type of retro thing. Silly me. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
Valid point.

IMG_1578.jpeg
So, some people judge a high body count. I am more judgemental about a body count significantly less than one, but greater than zero.
Also a valid point.
 
I go back and forth on this. Let's say a guy has fucked 40.5 women. That could be a number of things. Like, maybe that's 41 women with just a tiny portion of their fingers chopped off.

Or maybe he fucked 40 women and got bored and needed some excitement and went to fuck a half woman. So, the higher number of women could mean he's completely normal, except maybe has a thing for girls with chopped off pinkies.

But then there is someone who has only fucked .5 women. AT BEST, he only fucked a halfsie. And that's not a very good best case scenario. Theoretically, he could've fucked those 41 pinky pieces.

Not cool @Apisto42.

So, some people judge a high body count. I am more judgemental about a body count significantly less than one, but greater than zero.
Dude! 😳
 
Back
Top