Endless_Night
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Sep 5, 2013
- Posts
- 18,508
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Do you always sleep upright in bed? That’s like some colonial era style of sleeping…Okay, this time I really am going to sleep.
Try not to imagine me naked and erect in bed.
Only when showing off.Do you always sleep upright in bed? That’s like some colonial era style of sleeping…
I just had to check which thread we’re in. You are in a mood latelyOnly when showing off.
Otherwise, I usually lie face down for grinding purposes.![]()
Whoops! I forgot which thread we’re in too!I just had to check which thread we’re in. You are in a mood lately![]()
Right?!?!I just had to check which thread we’re in. You are in a mood lately![]()
You absolute liar!!!!!Whoops! I forgot which thread we’re in too!
Disregard everything I’ve said the last few weeks!![]()
Could it be there is no current blood flow to the brain?All this thread jumping confuses me sometimes.
My mind is . . . elsewhere.![]()
Who is your friend?Could it be there is no current blood flow to the brain?
Asking for a friend.![]()
I tried on a nightie yesterday that had the ribbing of a corset. It wasn't tight, which I liked. But it didn't have any support for the boobs. I did like the look though, if I could get one that wasn't too constricting. I am ridiculously long waisted and short legged. I have to buy special one piece swimsuits.I have not been sleeping well, but this morning I woke up thinking of corsets and waist cinching and lacy masks.
I'm considering it a win!![]()
I also struggle with fit a bit. I'm a bit long waisted as well, and my hip/waist difference is . . . I don't remember the exact numbers - but I think mine might be twelve inches, which means you need a special fit, or something.I tried on a nightie yesterday that had the ribbing of a corset. It wasn't tight, which I liked. But it didn't have any support for the boobs. I did like the look though, if I could get one that wasn't too constricting. I am ridiculously long waisted and short legged. I have to buy special one piece swimsuits.
Not me for sure! lolI also struggle with fit a bit. I'm a bit long waisted as well, and my hip/waist difference is . . . I don't remember the exact numbers - but I think mine might be twelve inches, which means you need a special fit, or something.
At any rate, there's a custom place a couple hours away. I bought one from them via mail, that fit pretty well, but I've always wanted to go in and have one custom made.
That type of thing never fits me off the rack. Honestly, not much fits me well off the rack.
Who are these people with standard bodies?![]()
My brain might have melted a bit.I also struggle with fit a bit. I'm a bit long waisted as well, and my hip/waist difference is . . . I don't remember the exact numbers - but I think mine might be twelve inches, which means you need a special fit, or something.
Do not even get me started!Not me for sure! lol
Whereas mine is almost the same. What hips? Broad shoulders to hold the big boobs, then straight down to the legs. I'm a linebacker. I don't know anything about football, but I know I'm a linebacker.I also struggle with fit a bit. I'm a bit long waisted as well, and my hip/waist difference is . . . I don't remember the exact numbers - but I think mine might be twelve inches, which means you need a special fit, or something.
At any rate, there's a custom place a couple hours away. I bought one from them via mail, that fit pretty well, but I've always wanted to go in and have one custom made.
That type of thing never fits me off the rack. Honestly, not much fits me well off the rack.
Who are these people with standard bodies?![]()
Don't get too excited. Mine is more hip width, not booty.My brain might have melted a bit.
I come from a family of tall, slender, long-limbed girls.Whereas mine is almost the same. What hips? Broad shoulders to hold the big boobs, then straight down to the legs. I'm a linebacker. I don't know anything about football, but I know I'm a linebacker.![]()
View attachment 2688955Don't get too excited. Mine is more hip width, not booty.![]()
Ass is great. Small, wide, round, firm, they all look breedable.Because I'm pretty sure you are all about the booty.
I really couldn’t say.I thought you'd seen a picture?![]()
We're opposite ends of the spectrum. I buy petite cut off pants and they're full length on me. One of my friends calls me a Pygmy.I come from a family of tall, slender, long-limbed girls.
I'm the shorty.
At 5'7 1/2" it is just possible I might find a pair of pants that fits and are long enough. Maybe.![]()