Endless Ends

So, I am slow when it comes to catching innuendo. I mean, usually I catch that there is something. I just don't always know what.

Last night I was skimming back through the thread, looking for a particular post, and noticed there was an actually a lot of innuendo that I didn't even catch at all!

I'm not sure what this says about me as a person. 😳
 
Last edited:
So, I am slow when it comes to catching innuendo. I mean, usually I catch that there is something. I just don't always know what.

Last night I was skimming back through the thread, looking for a particular post, and noticed there was an actually a lot of innuendo that I didn't even catch at all!

I'm not sure what this says about me as a person. 😳
I go back and forth. Sometimes I see it where it isn't. Other times it could walk up to me and slap me in the face and I'd think it was a gust of air. lol
 
So, I am slow when it comes to catching innuendo. I mean, usually I catch that there is something. I just don't always know what.

Last night I was skimming back through the thread, looking for a particular post, and noticed there was an actually a lot of innuendo that I didn't even catch at all!

I'm not sure what this says about me as a person. 😳
I go back and forth. Sometimes I see it where it isn't. Other times it could walk up to me and slap me in the face and I'd think it was a gust of air. lol
Please, please, share what innuendo you missed! I will enthusiastically accept a PM on the topic if a public confession is too jet inducing 🤭
 
Please, please, share what innuendo you missed! I will enthusiastically accept a PM on the topic if a public confession is too jet inducing 🤭
Not on Lit, but a friend told me once that his lover tasted like a peach. I thought she had just eaten peaches or was wearing peach chapstick or something. :rolleyes: :oops: Somebody had to explain it to me.
 
It started with a really bad werewolf move, Pounce aka SilverHide (1994)

That sort of rolled into an argument as to whether invisibly would be of any use to werewolves, even be plausible, and would there be any point.

At least I thought it was still an ongoing argument. Turns out I'm the only one still arguing. Or who even remembers the original conversations. 🤣
 
Back
Top