Endless_Night
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Sep 5, 2013
- Posts
- 18,517
I am never getting this gif out of my head.
Now, and forever.
This is how I'll picture you.

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I am never getting this gif out of my head.

Hides my hairy toes.Oh, now I get it. I didn’t pick up on this.
Hobbit porn isn’t my kink! I know their feet are huge, but it’s just not for me!
(And yes, I know those guys aren’t hobbits, but it was funnier that way).
I’m going to this Witches Night Out thing tomorrow night and will be leaning pretty Morticia goth witch, blood red nails and all…so it’s not that far offI am never getting this gif out of my head.
Now, and forever.
This is how I'll picture you.![]()

Edit: forgot the thread for a minute.I’m going to this Witches Night Out thing tomorrow night and will be leaning pretty Morticia goth witch, blood red nails and all…so it’s not that far off![]()
The attire got the Enny stamp of approval!Edit: forgot the thread for a minute.
Just put deft’s normal comment here.![]()
Heathen. There's only one thing better than TRHPS, and that's TRHS*!I also don’t like The Rocky Horror Picture Show
*drool*I’m going to this Witches Night Out thing tomorrow night and will be leaning pretty Morticia goth witch, blood red nails and all…so it’s not that far off![]()
She was a referenced character, I think, rather than being in the story directly. If she was directly in it, she wasn't a main character.Took a chance and googled.
I've actually read that, but still, even with the google jog, do not remember the character.
You are correct sir. Only referenced.She was a referenced character, I think, rather than being in the story directly. If she was directly in it, she wasn't a main character.
Spectacularly Bodacious.The attire got the Enny stamp of approval!

I love it! You look fabulous!
Forgot to answer this.Not to be a Danny Downer on all literature, but also HP Lovecraft.
How can everything be indescribable?!
Isn’t describing things the author’s main job?![]()
I feel so targeted