Endless Ends

So, you know how your insurance company has that recording when you call in? "In case of medical emergency, call 911."

They've added a newish one that's along the lines of: In case of mental heath emergency, call 911.

My question is this.

If you're having a mental health emergency from wading through all the automation and people that don't know what they're doing - does that count?

Homicidal urges are a mental health crisis, right? 🤔

I just want to verify coverage! #@%*
 
Not to be a Danny Downer on all literature, but also HP Lovecraft.

How can everything be indescribable?!

Isn’t describing things the author’s main job? 🤣
Forgot to answer this.

Yes. Indescribable. 😬

However. He gave us Cthulhu, which cannot be overlooked. 🐙

Oddly, the emoji list does not have a Cthulhu. Go figure.

And also the Cats of Cthulhu board game, which I desperately wanted sooooooo cute! but it was several years past inception (2014) and out of print.

But.

It appears there was Kickstarter for the 10th Anniversary and it may still be possible to track down a copy. 😮
 
Last edited:
I took a moment to take several deep breaths and reboot.

Lord love a duck.
I know how you feel!

Also, Wolfen (1981).

Reliable. And Werewolves. :p
As an aficionado of such things, maybe you can help me. Was there a werewolf film with Jack Nicholson in it? I have a feeling there's a scene in it where he's standing at a urinal, doing what men do there, and deliberately urinates on a colleague's/competitor's leg. Is my memory playing tricks on me?
 
Last edited:
I know how you feel!


As an aficionado of such things, maybe you can help me. Was there a werewolf film with Jack Nicholson in it? I have a feeling there's a scene in it where he's standing at a urinal, doing what men do there, and deliberately urinates on a colleague's/competitor's leg. Is my memory playing tricks on me?
Wolf (1994)!!!

Jack Nicholson
James Spader
Michelle Pfeiffer

And, yes, he did. All over James Spader's shoes in act of dominance.

Super sexy movie. 😎

Not referencing the pee part. The shoes were suede! 😳
 
Last edited:
Back
Top