Come on! Show Your Faces! Part 2....or 3??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh gawd! Fiery and hot! You are gorgeously beautiful! I bet the same with a smile :rose:

Thankyou! I skipped back to find yours, which is just lovely! :rose:

You are absolutely gorgeous!

Love your seductive dark hair.

Very attractive

Beautiful.... and nice pic..

Thankyou all. I just figure I should contribute once in a while, because this is one of my favourite threads to lurk in. :D

I was asked if I could post a more recent pic. This was taken a minute ago. Just leaving the gym.

Last edited:
I was asked if I could post a more recent pic. This was taken a minute ago. Just leaving the gym.

You have twinkly eyes. :heart: Very handsome. I dont' think we've "met" but I saw you were under the weather, hope you are feeling better!

You have twinkly eyes. :heart: Very handsome. I dont' think we've "met" but I saw you were under the weather, hope you are feeling better!

Hi. Thank you for the compliment. I am feeling better. It’s my first time back to the gym in quite a while. If feels good to sweat again. I hope you’re having a wonderful weekend.

I hate it if you'll shave that facial hair off!:devil: They look perfect and you look handsome :D

I've not shown a pic for a while.

[URL="https:Me[/URL]

My first peek to the man behind the cozy and cuddly AVs, and I'd say it is worth it unearthing some threads:heart: :rose::rose:

From another thread:

Most recent selfie:

attachment.php

I didn't think it that good, but the dog insisted I post it.

But which one is me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back