The 2024 Geek Pride Story Event: Official Support Page

For this event I had the idea of a Half-Life universe (prequel fanfic) story about a mysterious female professor at young Kleiner‘s university, whose curves fueled his interest in physics and inspired his quantum teleportation research. Unfortunately, half way through the story I’ve realised I’m not smart enough to realistically draft that time period, let alone a university full of intelligent people, so I had to scrap the idea for later.

Instead I’ve scribbled a story about a boy and a girl, with a little twist ending, and if nothing else - it goes first alphabetically :)

Fun event, looking forward to reading all your stories too!

Another intriguing set of offerings for GP Day.

43 tales from 37 writers in 17 categories.

As usual there are overachievers, one author with 3 stories, four writers with dual entries.

Sci-Fi predictably garners top marks of entries with 14.

Erotic Couplings follows with 5.

Fetish with 4

First Time has 3

Incest, Loving Wives, Trans/Cross-dress and Romance (Geeks fall in love?) have 2.

One each for Celebrities, Toys/Masturbation, Humor, Illustrated, Mature, Novels, Non-con, Non-Human, Lesbian.

A fine set of reading for the weekend.

Too late to throw together something for this event, maybe next year. I more or less assumed - you know how that works - that this was all about SciFi or D&D geeks until I finally looked at the guidelines. Too busy working on whipping the Nude Day story into shape (Oo! Harder!).

It turns out that my current series already has characters the fit the mold - two FMCs, a PhD university math professor and a Masters student, in a poly situation with the MMC, who's a spreadsheet maven managing the group's finances. Knee deep in sexy nerds. Hmm. Drat.

And the "1 Bombers" have started. Eh...
I've also gotten a few "haters" as the kids say. Now I know that I have finally arrived!
You have a "Fan Club!!!" Welcome to the world of writing. Just imagine what they would rate your work at if they bothered to read it and consider the storyline you created

Back