Show us your face... Part 4ish!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustAnotherFlower

In The Garden
The other thread is over 5,000 posts. 🔒

Originally created by Rainshine or IHC years ago, this thread has been recreated several times. I think we're on the fourth incarnation now...or is it the fifth? *shrugs*

Anyways, time to show off your faces! 📸

Be courteous and don't quote images for easy removal, mkay? Mkay. Now pucker up, buttercup.

Link to the last thread.

My mophead to start things off...

Last edited:

Originally created by Rainshine or IHC years ago, this thread has been recreated several times. I think we're on the fourth incarnation now...or is it the fifth? *shrugs*

Be courteous and don't quote images for easy removal, mkay? Mkay. Now pucker up, buttercup.

Link to the last thread.

Godamnit.
I wanna just brush your hair. :heart::heart:
giphy.gif

Link to the last thread.

I don't want to brush that hair..I may want to give it a tug or ten though....great way to start things off.

A stunning way to start it off Ms.Flower, thank you.

Ah, shucks... :eek:

Godamnit.
I wanna just brush your hair. :heart::heart:
giphy.gif

I'd look like a dandelion top then... but feel free to slowly curl it around your fingers. :kiss:

What a beautiful start! Thanks for starting anew and sharing :)

You're welcome and thank you for the kind words. :rose:

I don't want to brush that hair..I may want to give it a tug or ten though....great way to start things off.

Gentle tugs or rough ones? 😏
Thanks, hon.

Now...ante up.

Link to the last thread.

Lovely. :)

Hey! A chance to put my ugly mug on the first page!

Handsome as ever, hon. It's always a pleasure to see you.:rose:

das photo

Hey there, Action. This is the first yime I've seen uour face, twas always curious who went with the marvelously deep voice. :rose: Thanks for sharing.

To give things a bump, my rough visage. Really need to wax off my caterpillars and fumanchu. 😆

Last edited:
Handsome as ever, hon. It's always a pleasure to see you.:rose:

Hey there, Action. This is the first yime I've seen uour face, twas always curious who went with the marvelously deep voice. :rose: Thanks for sharing.

To give things a bump, my rough visage. Really need to wax off my caterpillars and fumanchu. 😆

Even with bed-head.....beautiful :rose:

So pretty 💕 your hair has gotten so long. :) you look great as always.

I haven't braved going out to a salon yet. :eek:. It's starting to get heavy. Lol. Thanks, SB, I'll try to dropback into your workout thread soon.

Gorge, as always :heart::heart:

Heya, snookums. :kiss: Now..show us your handsomeness...

Beautiful as always JAF :rose:

:eek:. Thanks, Daisy.

Looking beautiful JAF! :rose:

For a while...

Looking good, hon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back