Show us your face... over again!

My fiancé is a professional photographer and takes my pictures so I understand why some of you think they aren’t real, but I assure you they are all me & real!

They are good pics. Some of us have been around long enough to see a bunch of imposters. You have no idea how many times poor @deefalttwunnyfor has been lured into a glory hole hoping it was going to be a vagina getting shoved through that hole.

I've done some profile stalking and I can't tell definitively. I know what my dong is telling me, but sometimes he's a lying jerk and I can't trust him. He just wants constant attention
Your questions prompted me to do a little stalking, too, and I'm confident there are pictures of more than one woman posted in that profile. Fishy fishy!

I can still say, I can count the women on Lit who I'm *sure* are the women they say they are on my fingers. Don't even need my toes yet, I don't think, lol.

Your questions prompted me to do a little stalking, too, and I'm confident there are pictures of more than one woman posted. Fishy fishy!

I can still say, I can count the women on Lit who I'm *sure* are the women they say they are on my fingers. Don't even need my toes yet, I don't think, lol.
Nope, they are ALL pictures of me taken over a span of 3 years.

Back