Calling all BBW's

MagicaPractica said:
Thanks Binary :rose: but they don't get me too far. I've been looking at this guy at work and smiling every time I get a chance for the past year, and nothing. I really need to get out more. But seriously.

well for what its worth...that guy is crazy!
 
MagicaPractica said:
I'd tell you but it's too sad a tale to get into on a night when I need to get to bed soon. Ask me another time and I'll spill my guts. :)


*hug* Then I wish you wonderful dreams.
 
Sirens_Daughter said:
Good evening all...god, feels like I've been gone for weeks. How is everyone?

Hey SD, doing good. I'm playing bartender at the Tavern tonight.
 
evenin all! hope everyone is doing well:) just stoppin in to say hi before i crawl into bed. so..HI! :)
 
LittleLady815 said:
G'evening sexy.... sorry that I missed you again!! :kiss: ;)
thump always does those drive bys - he can't stay away from his dressing room for long lol
 
keiffers said:
yeah he has something about bareback riding or something like that

i'm ok

Ooo, I like bareback riding. :D Actually, seriously. It's a fun way to ride a horse and much warmer in the winter time.

Hi all! Hope everyone is looking forward to the holiday. :rose: The thought will get me through tomorrow.
 
keiffers said:
yeah he has something about bareback riding or something like that

i'm ok

Good... hope the job is going well.

Happy Holiday to you in case I don't get to talk to later :kiss: :rose:
 
shadowdame said:
Hey sweetie. It was good, would have been awesome if you had been there though. :D


hey sexy...mine would have been better that way too :kiss:
 
Back
Top