thump
Trix are for Chicks
- Joined
- Aug 30, 2002
- Posts
- 9,214
LittleLady815 said:G'evening sexy.... sorry that I missed you again!!![]()
![]()
hey stranger...hope you are doing good. How is the knee? ready for a new one (rug burn that is
)Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
LittleLady815 said:G'evening sexy.... sorry that I missed you again!!![]()
![]()
)keiffers said:thump always does those drive bys - he can't stay away from his dressing room for long lol

MagicaPractica said:Ooo, I like bareback riding.Actually, seriously. It's a fun way to ride a horse and much warmer in the winter time.
Hi all! Hope everyone is looking forward to the holiday.The thought will get me through tomorrow.

thump said:hey stranger...hope you are doing good. How is the knee? ready for a new one (rug burn that is)



LittleLady815 said:Hiya Magica!!!!![]()
![]()
*any word on the AV request*

MagicaPractica said:Think this board may be dying a slow death due to us spending so much time at the tavern.
{{{hugs}}} .. sorry.. hope that is not going to happen to this thread..MagicaPractica said:Think this board may be dying a slow death due to us spending so much time at the tavern.
Razzbeary said:{{{hugs}}} .. sorry.. hope that is not going to happen to this thread..

binary1980 said:evening all! i hope everyone enjoyed their holiday.
MagicaPractica said:I hope not too. This was a safe place to me where I met some nice people. A place to talk about things like what happened tonight. I'm sitting around with my family watching TV and there is something about plus size models on and my brother and father are dismissive and derissive. I wanted to say that just because they don't find people like me attractive doesn't mean someone else doesn't but it makes me want to cry too much.I think it is a large part of why I have had difficulty finding someone in my life. With the beliefs I grew up with I couldn't conceive of someone finding me attractive. It's still very hard. *sigh*
Guess I still feel like I need this thread. That isn't something I would bring up at the Tavern.![]()
With the beliefs I grew up with I couldn't conceive of someone finding me attractive.
binary1980 said:hello magica. i cant complain. spent the day at my parents just hangin out and eating way to much lol how are you this evening?
LittleLady815 said:I have to agree with you Magica on this statement....
Even with my pic thread, I still find it hard. I think most that post on my pic thread say what they think I want to hear that I'm beautiful.... but I don't feel like I am, maybe in time I'll believe that I am. I've been in 3 relationships and all have ended in heartache and pain. Anytime you want to talk, I'm just a PM away, sweetie.
Hope you can remind yourself of that too.MagicaPractica said:The most I could pipe up with is that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, which I do believe. I've just been taught not to find myself attractive so I don't expect others too. I'm working on reminding myself that isn't true.Hope you can remind yourself of that too.
