pirraent
Princess's Ol Goat
- Joined
- Jul 17, 2006
- Posts
- 12,449
Might nibble a bit...........binary1980 said:ah. well dont worry most of us wont bite...unless you ask nicely lol.

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Might nibble a bit...........binary1980 said:ah. well dont worry most of us wont bite...unless you ask nicely lol.

Evenin Darlinshadowdame said:Evening ****, binary, Ms_Lilith, Magica.
pirraent said:Well welcome to your not normal place to hang out. Hope you enjoy it here![]()
binary1980 said:ah. well dont worry most of us wont bite...unless you ask nicely lol.
Ms_Lilith said:*smile* Biting is.. good...
LOL It was all in you empty profilebinary1980 said:heya shadow! youre just in time...i was just explainin to **** how you tell the difference between a male and a female lol (jk ****)
shadowdame said:Evening ****, binary, Ms_Lilith, Magica.
pirraent said:LOL It was all in you empty profile![]()
binary1980 said:heya shadow! youre just in time...i was just explainin to **** how you tell the difference between a male and a female lol (jk ****)
Always darlinshadowdame said:Evening love. Miss me?![]()
MagicaPractica said:Evenin' Shadow.
shadowdame said:LOL and did he understand?
shadowdame said:{{{{{{Magica}}}}}} how are you doing sweetie?
It'll get better. Honestly not sure at this point how much is missing him and how much is missing the male attention.MagicaPractica said:Eh, I'm doing and that's about all I can say.It'll get better. Honestly not sure at this point how much is missing him and how much is missing the male attention.
Ms_Lilith said:Even from just seeing your eyes, I highly doubt you lack male attention.
MagicaPractica said:Thanks hon, but trust me, you don't know the half of it.![]()
binary1980 said:i think so...course he says its all my fault. (sigh) just cant get through to some men...
binary1980 said:Lilith has a point..magica has beautiful eyes.
but they don't get me too far. I've been looking at this guy at work and smiling every time I get a chance for the past year, and nothing. I really need to get out more. But seriously. MagicaPractica said:Eh, I'm doing and that's about all I can say.It'll get better. Honestly not sure at this point how much is missing him and how much is missing the male attention.