Calling all BBW's

pirraent said:
It, or some variation of it, makes the rounds every year :)

They were just talking this morning about putting together gift packs for the men and women over seas. I couldn't help thinking it would be nice to put something a little interesting in for each of them but they'd have to be labeled "for a man" and "for a woman." :D
 
MagicaPractica said:
They were just talking this morning about putting together gift packs for the men and women over seas. I couldn't help thinking it would be nice to put something a little interesting in for each of them but they'd have to be labeled "for a man" and "for a woman." :D
LOL Some will be gettin them anyway ;) Should see some of the stuff wives and GF send :D
 
MagicaPractica said:
Evening Lilith. Always loved that name.

Evening. Thank you... Lilith was a powerful being. *smile* I try to emulate.

Fail, more often than not, though.
 
binary1980 said:
cant complain. why displaced?

and i have to agree with magica...lilith is an awesome name

This is not my regular place to hang out. I feel out of my element.
 
Ms_Lilith said:
This is not my regular place to hang out. I feel out of my element.
Well welcome to your not normal place to hang out. Hope you enjoy it here :)
 
Back
Top