MagicaPractica
Alchemist
- Joined
- Oct 25, 2004
- Posts
- 20,069
Ms_Lilith said:I'm sure I don't. *smile*
I'd tell you but it's too sad a tale to get into on a night when I need to get to bed soon. Ask me another time and I'll spill my guts.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ms_Lilith said:I'm sure I don't. *smile*
shadowdame said:*walks over and gives Magica a huge hug*
MagicaPractica said:Thanks Binarybut they don't get me too far. I've been looking at this guy at work and smiling every time I get a chance for the past year, and nothing. I really need to get out more. But seriously.
MagicaPractica said:I'd tell you but it's too sad a tale to get into on a night when I need to get to bed soon. Ask me another time and I'll spill my guts.![]()
binary1980 said:well folks, im off to bed. have a good night!
Night Binarybinary1980 said:well folks, im off to bed. have a good night!
binary1980 said:well folks, im off to bed. have a good night!
Sirens_Daughter said:Good evening all...god, feels like I've been gone for weeks. How is everyone?
shadowdame said:Hey SD, doing good. I'm playing bartender at the Tavern tonight.
Sirens_Daughter said:Well, guess I'll have to stop by there then...
thump said:Hey all...hope everyone had a great weekend

binary1980 said:evenin all! hope everyone is doing welljust stoppin in to say hi before i crawl into bed. so..HI!
![]()
binary1980 said:hey littleladyhope youre well! dont mean to be rude but im off to bed. night!!
thump said:Hey all...hope everyone had a great weekend
thump always does those drive bys - he can't stay away from his dressing room for long lolLittleLady815 said:G'evening sexy.... sorry that I missed you again!!![]()
![]()
keiffers said:thump always does those drive bys - he can't stay away from his dressing room for long lol
yeah he has something about bareback riding or something like thatLittleLady815 said:LOL... I know
How are you doing?
keiffers said:yeah he has something about bareback riding or something like that
i'm ok
Actually, seriously. It's a fun way to ride a horse and much warmer in the winter time.
The thought will get me through tomorrow.keiffers said:yeah he has something about bareback riding or something like that
i'm ok

shadowdame said:Hey sweetie. It was good, would have been awesome if you had been there though.![]()
