pirraent
Princess's Ol Goat
- Joined
- Jul 17, 2006
- Posts
- 12,449
It, or some variation of it, makes the rounds every yearMagicaPractica said:I remember that one from a year or two ago. It's lovely.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
It, or some variation of it, makes the rounds every yearMagicaPractica said:I remember that one from a year or two ago. It's lovely.
pirraent said:It, or some variation of it, makes the rounds every year![]()

LOL Some will be gettin them anywayMagicaPractica said:They were just talking this morning about putting together gift packs for the men and women over seas. I couldn't help thinking it would be nice to put something a little interesting in for each of them but they'd have to be labeled "for a man" and "for a woman."![]()

pirraent said:LOL Some will be gettin them anywayShould see some of the stuff wives and GF send
![]()
Just peachy young ladybinary1980 said:heya magica, ****how you doin?
binary1980 said:heya magica, ****how you doin?
LOL they live vicariously through there friendsMagicaPractica said:Yeah, but what about the poor single people?
pirraent said:LOL they live vicariously through there friends![]()
pirraent said:Just peachy young ladyand you?
binary1980 said:LOL um..im a guy ****. and im doing well thanks![]()
Would have to agreeMagicaPractica said:May I just say... living vicariously sux!![]()
Ms_Lilith said:Evening,ladies, and the gents who love them.
Evening Ms LilMs_Lilith said:Evening,ladies, and the gents who love them.

MagicaPractica said:Evening Lilith. Always loved that name.
Ms_Lilith said:Feeling.. displaced.
Yourself?
Ms_Lilith said:Evening. Thank you... Lilith was a powerful being. *smile* I try to emulate.
Fail, more often than not, though.

binary1980 said:cant complain. why displaced?
and i have to agree with magica...lilith is an awesome name
Well welcome to your not normal place to hang out. Hope you enjoy it hereMs_Lilith said:This is not my regular place to hang out. I feel out of my element.