Calling all BBW's

LittleLady815 said:
G'evening sexy.... sorry that I missed you again!! :kiss: ;)


hey stranger...hope you are doing good. How is the knee? ready for a new one (rug burn that is :D)
 
keiffers said:
thump always does those drive bys - he can't stay away from his dressing room for long lol


Hey I was on here for a couple of hours today, just nobody wanted to talk to me...to I just talked to myself :D
 
MagicaPractica said:
Ooo, I like bareback riding. :D Actually, seriously. It's a fun way to ride a horse and much warmer in the winter time.

Hi all! Hope everyone is looking forward to the holiday. :rose: The thought will get me through tomorrow.


Wow, I might have to trade my rabbit ears in for a horses....ummm tail. :D
 
Just something I read and thought I would share.

Romantic Tip
November 21, 2006

Edible Gifts

One holiday, my husband and I picked out all our presents together, so we both knew what we were going to get. Out of money, and still wanting to surprise him, I thought of a gift that was perfect for him. I got an old baby food container and filled it half with honey and half with sugar. I then put a label on it that read, edible exfoliater. Then I ran a bath with candles, flowers and the works. He loved it! The honey and sugar mix is a great skin exfoliater for the bathtub, and its edible so it works in the bedroom too. If the taste is a little strong, add a dab of vanilla extract.
-- Submitted by Top Secret to LovingYou.com
http://www.smilies-world.de/smilies/smilies_Picture/nicht_animierte/malelovies.gif
 
thump said:
hey stranger...hope you are doing good. How is the knee? ready for a new one (rug burn that is :D)

hey you... seems we missed each other again. I'm doing good for a change. Well the knee is still tender and bruised on the inside.... ahh nope not ready for a new one :D:D
 
MagicaPractica said:
Think this board may be dying a slow death due to us spending so much time at the tavern.
{{{hugs}}} .. sorry.. hope that is not going to happen to this thread..
 
Razzbeary said:
{{{hugs}}} .. sorry.. hope that is not going to happen to this thread..

I hope not too. This was a safe place to me where I met some nice people. A place to talk about things like what happened tonight. I'm sitting around with my family watching TV and there is something about plus size models on and my brother and father are dismissive and derissive. I wanted to say that just because they don't find people like me attractive doesn't mean someone else doesn't but it makes me want to cry too much. :( I think it is a large part of why I have had difficulty finding someone in my life. With the beliefs I grew up with I couldn't conceive of someone finding me attractive. It's still very hard. *sigh*

Guess I still feel like I need this thread. That isn't something I would bring up at the Tavern. :rose:
 
hello magica. i cant complain. spent the day at my parents just hangin out and eating way to much lol how are you this evening?
 
MagicaPractica said:
I hope not too. This was a safe place to me where I met some nice people. A place to talk about things like what happened tonight. I'm sitting around with my family watching TV and there is something about plus size models on and my brother and father are dismissive and derissive. I wanted to say that just because they don't find people like me attractive doesn't mean someone else doesn't but it makes me want to cry too much. :( I think it is a large part of why I have had difficulty finding someone in my life. With the beliefs I grew up with I couldn't conceive of someone finding me attractive. It's still very hard. *sigh*

Guess I still feel like I need this thread. That isn't something I would bring up at the Tavern. :rose:

I have to agree with you Magica on this statement....

With the beliefs I grew up with I couldn't conceive of someone finding me attractive.

Even with my pic thread, I still find it hard. I think most that post on my pic thread say what they think I want to hear that I'm beautiful.... but I don't feel like I am, maybe in time I'll believe that I am. I've been in 3 relationships and all have ended in heartache and pain. Anytime you want to talk, I'm just a PM away, sweetie.
 
binary1980 said:
hello magica. i cant complain. spent the day at my parents just hangin out and eating way to much lol how are you this evening?

Okay. Same ol, same ol. :rolleyes: My parents spent most of the day here.
 
LittleLady815 said:
I have to agree with you Magica on this statement....

Even with my pic thread, I still find it hard. I think most that post on my pic thread say what they think I want to hear that I'm beautiful.... but I don't feel like I am, maybe in time I'll believe that I am. I've been in 3 relationships and all have ended in heartache and pain. Anytime you want to talk, I'm just a PM away, sweetie.

The most I could pipe up with is that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, which I do believe. I've just been taught not to find myself attractive so I don't expect others too. I'm working on reminding myself that isn't true. :rose: Hope you can remind yourself of that too.
 
MagicaPractica said:
The most I could pipe up with is that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, which I do believe. I've just been taught not to find myself attractive so I don't expect others too. I'm working on reminding myself that isn't true. :rose: Hope you can remind yourself of that too.

It is hard, but I'm trying to.... a friend of ours keeps reminding me on a daily basis. If it wasn't for her I might have fallen off the deep end and never returned to lit, but with her help and friendship I did. :rose:
 
Back
Top