Calling all BBW's

A little help

Shadow, I think I interrupted something. What is going on? I don't want to be out of the loop if my pants are supposed to be off. Magica didn't tell me about any dress code.
 
OutofKYGuy said:
Shadow, I think I interrupted something. What is going on? I don't want to be out of the loop if my pants are supposed to be off. Magica didn't tell me about any dress code.


Hmmmm, maybe you should read back a few pages. MMS and I were playing with keiffers earlier. As for interrupting, nope, not a chance! There is always room for more here! :D As for a dress code. The less the better! :devil:
 
OutofKYGuy said:
Shadow, I think I interrupted something. What is going on? I don't want to be out of the loop if my pants are supposed to be off. Magica didn't tell me about any dress code.
don't mind them, they're just plain naughty and dirty
 
shadowdame said:
Hmmmm, maybe you should read back a few pages. MMS and I were playing with keiffers earlier. As for interrupting, nope, not a chance! There is always room for more here! :D As for a dress code. The less the better! :devil:

Lol, good to know. I'll remember that when I stop in later. Sorry to cut and run, but I need to work on some things before I go to bed *blows kisses to the girls*
 
Back
Top