Calling all BBW's

MagicaPractica said:
:D Maybe it's because we're not putting out? :nana: Nah, we just need a good advertising campaign. I'll work on it. ;)
yeah putting out that's it ;)
 
MagicaPractica said:
:D Maybe it's because we're not putting out? :nana: Nah, we just need a good advertising campaign. I'll work on it. ;)

Hmm, we may at that. What do you have in mind?
 
MagicaPractica said:
Please? *sniffle* But, but I'm gonna miss you if you go. You don't wanna see me cry without even spanking me, do you?
you want me to spank you? well that's another story LOL
 
MagicaPractica said:
Please? *sniffle* But, but I'm gonna miss you if you go. You don't wanna see me cry without even spanking me, do you?

Please don't make her cry!!! Like the new AV Magica... :) Is that you?
 
Well, that's what I have so far ladies. Any ideas? 150 X 150 pixels is not much to work with in my limited knowledge. The picture almost doesn't look real. I figure I can go check out the BBW picture threads and post shameless plugs for us and the plug is in my sig anytime I post on the AH.
 
Saying hello!

Just thought I would say hello...saw a link to this thread in another post...*waves to everyone*
 
Back
Top