mymastersslut
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Jul 8, 2006
- Posts
- 2,763
keiffers said:no wonder thump is the way he is! lol
we know he loves it..... so do you, you just don't want us to know it! LOL

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
keiffers said:no wonder thump is the way he is! lol

LOL you think you know me so well LOLmymastersslut said:we know he loves it..... so do you, you just don't want us to know it! LOL
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
keiffers said:LOL you think you know me so well LOL
keiffers said:you're probably just as so![]()

keiffers said:LOL you think you know me so well LOL
I already DO knowshadowdame said:That's for me to know and you to ..................................![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
keiffers said:I already DO knowhahah
no need to know 'how' I know heheshadowdame said:Oh really?!?!? Where was I, sleeping? LOL
keiffers said:no need to know 'how' I know hehe

keiffers said:no need to know 'how' I know hehe

whatever! lolshadowdame said:Hmmmm, you got some 'splainin' to do keify......![]()
![]()
![]()
LOL you told me I couldmymastersslut said:have you been sneaking pictures again LOL
keiffers said:LOL you told me I could

LOL so funny you are...mymastersslut said:hmmm that was the other way around.... we got to take pictures of you in your silk boxers at VS....![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
keiffers said:LOL so funny you are...
why, does he make you horny?!?! LOLshadowdame said:Are you talking in Yoda speak again? LOL
keiffers said:why, does he make you horny?!?! LOL

LOL yer weirdshadowdame said:Hehe, sure. He may be short, but I think his mouth is just about the right height...... and those ears........ LOL![]()
keiffers said:LOL yer weird
you and MMS are the ones that seem to think that i do.....shadowdame said:You're calling me weird!It's not me that likes to play in dressing rooms with thump!
mymastersslut said:
see i KNEW you were weirdshadowdame said:LOL - he is so cute!
shadowdame said:LOL - he is so cute!
keiffers said:see i KNEW you were weird