Calling all BBW's

Valkyrie2006 said:
Just thought I would say hello...saw a link to this thread in another post...*waves to everyone*

Hi there Valkyrie - welcome to our thread! Nothing but fun here!
 
Valkyrie2006 said:
Just thought I would say hello...saw a link to this thread in another post...*waves to everyone*

Welcome Valkyrie! Stop by anytime. We're pretty friendly.

(See, my marketing ploy is working already :D )
 
MagicaPractica said:
Welcome Valkyrie! Stop by anytime. We're pretty friendly.

(See, my marketing ploy is working already :D )

*laughs* Yes it is!! Seems like a great place to hang out...being that I'm a newbie around Lit (doesnt seem like it cause of my post count!) I like to find new places to hang...so this place seems great!

Hope to get to know everyone!! :cathappy:
 
Valkyrie2006 said:
*laughs* Yes it is!! Seems like a great place to hang out...being that I'm a newbie around Lit (doesnt seem like it cause of my post count!) I like to find new places to hang...so this place seems great!

Hope to get to know everyone!! :cathappy:

Join in anytime you'd like, the more the merrier I always say! :)
 
Valkyrie2006 said:
*laughs* Yes it is!! Seems like a great place to hang out...being that I'm a newbie around Lit (doesnt seem like it cause of my post count!) I like to find new places to hang...so this place seems great!

Hope to get to know everyone!! :cathappy:

:D We're not fast paced most of the time but we are a lot of fun and very supportive. :rose:
 
Valkyrie2006 said:
Just thought I would say hello...saw a link to this thread in another post...*waves to everyone*

Evenin Valkyrie.... welcome to LIT and our little thread
 
rab302 said:
Thanks, but this thread is all about you sexy women. :p

Ah, but without the darkness, how would we recognize what light is? Put another way, one's no fun without the other. ;)
 
Hello ladies.

Hi Magica said you girls were a lot of fun and I should come say hi. I know her from the Matchmaker Thread. *waves*
 
OutofKYGuy said:
Hi Magica said you girls were a lot of fun and I should come say hi. I know her from the Matchmaker Thread. *waves*

Hi there KY, welcome to our little corner of silliness.
 
Back
Top