shadowdame
Flying free
- Joined
- Jun 17, 2006
- Posts
- 12,371
Valkyrie2006 said:Just thought I would say hello...saw a link to this thread in another post...*waves to everyone*
Hi there Valkyrie - welcome to our thread! Nothing but fun here!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Valkyrie2006 said:Just thought I would say hello...saw a link to this thread in another post...*waves to everyone*
Valkyrie2006 said:Just thought I would say hello...saw a link to this thread in another post...*waves to everyone*
)MagicaPractica said:Welcome Valkyrie! Stop by anytime. We're pretty friendly.
(See, my marketing ploy is working already)

shadowdame said:Hi there Valkyrie - welcome to our thread! Nothing but fun here!
Valkyrie2006 said:*laughs* Yes it is!! Seems like a great place to hang out...being that I'm a newbie around Lit (doesnt seem like it cause of my post count!) I like to find new places to hang...so this place seems great!
Hope to get to know everyone!!![]()
Valkyrie2006 said:*laughs* Yes it is!! Seems like a great place to hang out...being that I'm a newbie around Lit (doesnt seem like it cause of my post count!) I like to find new places to hang...so this place seems great!
Hope to get to know everyone!!![]()
We're not fast paced most of the time but we are a lot of fun and very supportive. 
Valkyrie2006 said:Just thought I would say hello...saw a link to this thread in another post...*waves to everyone*
A little thread with the hottest women on lit.mymastersslut said:Evenin Valkyrie.... welcome to LIT and our little thread

rab302 said:A little thread with the hottest women on lit.![]()

shadowdame said:You are one hell of a hottie yourself you know!![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()

rab302 said:Thanks, but this thread is all about you sexy women.![]()

hey! that's what you told me last night?!?!shadowdame said:You are one hell of a hottie yourself you know!![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
shadowdame said:You are one hell of a hottie yourself you know!![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()

keiffers said:hey! that's what you told me last night?!?!
oh yeah, nevermindshadowdame said:Hmm, now you confess? If I recall correctly, you stated you weren't anywhere near me last night!![]()
keiffers said:hey! that's what you told me last night?!?!

rab302 said:Thanks, but this thread is all about you sexy women.![]()
mymastersslut said:Since i have no man, I'll have to second you that Rab is a hottie!!!![]()
![]()

rab302 said:Thank you. You are quite the goddess.![]()

MagicaPractica said:Ah, but without the darkness, how would we recognize what light is? Put another way, one's no fun without the other.![]()
OutofKYGuy said:Hi Magica said you girls were a lot of fun and I should come say hi. I know her from the Matchmaker Thread. *waves*