mymastersslut
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Jul 8, 2006
- Posts
- 2,763
keiffers said:like I would tell you yes or no LOL
hmmm I'll have to find that out on my own LOL

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
keiffers said:like I would tell you yes or no LOL

shadowdame said:Thought you liked being a victim!![]()
OutofKYGuy said:Lol, good to know. I'll remember that when I stop in later. Sorry to cut and run, but I need to work on some things before I go to bed *blows kisses to the girls*
keiffers said:don't mind them, they're just plain naughty and dirty

you three were already like that well before I came alongmymastersslut said:yes we are, but who made us that way earlier in the evening![]()
![]()
OutofKYGuy said:Lol, good to know. I'll remember that when I stop in later. Sorry to cut and run, but I need to work on some things before I go to bed *blows kisses to the girls*

keiffers said:you three were already like that well before I came along
keiffers said:you three were already like that well before I came along
shadowdame said:Nope - we were nice little girls until you came along!![]()

rab302 said:Glad to lend a... hand.![]()
shadowdame said:Ummm, talking to the wrong woman sweetie. I thought it was MMS's ass you wanted to spank?![]()

rab302 said:might spank you, but i won't use my hand![]()
shadowdame said:Ummm, talking to the wrong woman sweetie. I thought it was MMS's ass you wanted to spank?![]()
mymastersslut said:Ummmm, he doesn't want to spank my ass, he wants to pop it with a paddle! OUCH!!!!![]()

shadowdame said:Oh yeah, that's right! hee hee![]()
![]()
![]()
Better you then me..............![]()
mymastersslut said:Oh yeah....
*stuffs pillow in pants*
shadowdame said:LMAO - do you really think that will work?![]()
mymastersslut said:NOPE.... it might help all the same!!![]()

mymastersslut said:Oh yeah....
*stuffs pillow in pants*
rab302 said:You are both safe, I'm not ready to spank anyone tonight. Just happy to be here.