mymastersslut
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Jul 8, 2006
- Posts
- 2,763
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
shadowdame said:Hi there KY, welcome to our little corner of silliness.
OutofKYGuy said:Uh oh, I hope that wasn't directed at me? What am I the victim of?

keiffers said:don't worry....victim is a tame word here![]()
![]()
LOL you just keep thinkin that LOLOutofKYGuy said:So, I'm not going to be the victim![]()
![]()
OutofKYGuy said:Thanks Shadow, It's always fun to be around real women.

whatever!!!!shadowdame said:Well, we are definitely real. Just ignore keiffers - he's our true victim!![]()
OutofKYGuy said:So, I'm not going to be the victim![]()
![]()
keiffers said:LOL you just keep thinkin that LOL

keiffers said:whatever!!!!
hahah you don't scare me...I'll just put on my pants and leave LOLshadowdame said:Me thinks you are both victims now!![]()
![]()
![]()
keiffers said:hahah you don't scare me...I'll just put on my pants and leave LOL
shadowdame said:Well, we are definitely real. Just ignore keiffers - he's our true victim!![]()
you better plan on doing something with me then if you they are gonna stay offmymastersslut said:Takes pants and hides them!!!!! LOL
keiffers said:you better plan on doing something with me then if you they are gonna stay off
uhm anything but thatmymastersslut said:*tackles Keiffers to tickle and kiss him all over*
keiffers said:uhm anything but that
OutofKYGuy said:Shadow, I think I interrupted something. What is going on? I don't want to be out of the loop if my pants are supposed to be off. Magica didn't tell me about any dress code.
As for a dress code. The less the better! 
don't mind them, they're just plain naughty and dirtyOutofKYGuy said:Shadow, I think I interrupted something. What is going on? I don't want to be out of the loop if my pants are supposed to be off. Magica didn't tell me about any dress code.
shadowdame said:Hmmmm, maybe you should read back a few pages. MMS and I were playing with keiffers earlier. As for interrupting, nope, not a chance! There is always room for more here!As for a dress code. The less the better!
![]()