Calling all BBW's

keiffers said:
uh yeah...I'm pretty sure I wasn't anywhere near by

Well now, I know I had one hell of a dream last night, could have sworn you were there when I woke up! LOL
 
shadowdame said:
Well now, I know I had one hell of a dream last night, could have sworn you were there when I woke up! LOL

I could have sworn he was with me too!!!! LOL
 
was with myself in my very own bed....alone with the cat on the other side of the bed....
 
keiffers said:
was with myself in my very own bed....alone with the cat on the other side of the bed....

Don't want to play huh, or don't want to play with me? :p :p :p :p
 
shadowdame said:
Don't want to play huh, or don't want to play with me? :p :p :p :p
quite honestly, i'm tired of playing life.....I'm gonna go live in the woods and throw my computer and everything else int he damn river
 
keiffers said:
quite honestly, i'm tired of playing life.....I'm gonna go live in the woods and throw my computer and everything else int he damn river

Why would you do that?
 
shadowdame said:
Why would you do that?
cause I'm tired of how 'some' people around here think things revolve around the (not you or MMS, but others) and how you can't have any fun with some of them without them thinking something else.....guess I've just reached that point that I need another break from here or just stop coming period.....who knows...
 
keiffers said:
cause I'm tired of how 'some' people around here think things revolve around the (not you or MMS, but others) and how you can't have any fun with some of them without them thinking something else.....guess I've just reached that point that I need another break from here or just stop coming period.....who knows...

Well how about playing with those of us who want to play? MMS and I are your friends hon, if you need to talk, we're here for you just like we've been there for each other. Play, talk, it doesn't matter to me. I enjoy talking with you, you know. IM me if you want to talk off of here. Check my pro for my screenname.
 
see you and MMS around - I'm banning myself from using lit for awhile....who knows how long, but maybe I'll show back up after awhile. My PMs are turned off so not to fill them up while I'm gone

ciao
 
keiffers said:
see you and MMS around - I'm banning myself from using lit for awhile....who knows how long, but maybe I'll show back up after awhile. My PMs are turned off so not to fill them up while I'm gone

ciao

We will miss you.
 
keiffers said:
see you and MMS around - I'm banning myself from using lit for awhile....who knows how long, but maybe I'll show back up after awhile. My PMs are turned off so not to fill them up while I'm gone

ciao

Will miss you... you know how to reach me if you want or need to talk.
 
keiffers said:
cause I'm tired of how 'some' people around here think things revolve around the (not you or MMS, but others) and how you can't have any fun with some of them without them thinking something else.....guess I've just reached that point that I need another break from here or just stop coming period.....who knows...

Hey, you can play with us. Don't let whoever you are talking about spoil the fun.
 
Damn, I love all you ladies but we need to recruit some more men to this thread. I know one who'll be back soon, I'll try to get him to pop in here. I'll let you know who he is so everybody is real nice to him. He's a sweetheart.
 
MagicaPractica said:
Damn, I love all you ladies but we need to recruit some more men to this thread. I know one who'll be back soon, I'll try to get him to pop in here. I'll let you know who he is so everybody is real nice to him. He's a sweetheart.

Hi Magica, yeah, it seems all the guys are leaving us. Wonder why?
 
mymastersslut said:
Hi Magica, have been wondering the samething myself.

:D Maybe it's because we're not putting out? :nana: Nah, we just need a good advertising campaign. I'll work on it. ;)
 
MagicaPractica said:
:D Maybe it's because we're not putting out? :nana: Nah, we just need a good advertising campaign. I'll work on it. ;)

You might be right about that, we do need an advertising campaign. ;)
 
Back
Top