you must have been dreamin cause I wasn't anywhere near you last nightshadowdame said:Gee, that's not what you said last night!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
you must have been dreamin cause I wasn't anywhere near you last nightshadowdame said:Gee, that's not what you said last night!
keiffers said:you must have been dreamin cause I wasn't anywhere near you last night![]()

keiffers said:you must have been dreamin cause I wasn't anywhere near you last night![]()
uh yeah...I'm pretty sure I wasn't anywhere near byshadowdame said:Hmmmm, that's what you said last weekend to! LOL
keiffers said:uh yeah...I'm pretty sure I wasn't anywhere near by
sorry to say I wasn't....shadowdame said:Well now, I know I had one hell of a dream last night, could have sworn you were there when I woke up! LOL
shadowdame said:Well now, I know I had one hell of a dream last night, could have sworn you were there when I woke up! LOL
keiffers said:was with myself in my very own bed....alone with the cat on the other side of the bed....

quite honestly, i'm tired of playing life.....I'm gonna go live in the woods and throw my computer and everything else int he damn rivershadowdame said:Don't want to play huh, or don't want to play with me?![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
keiffers said:quite honestly, i'm tired of playing life.....I'm gonna go live in the woods and throw my computer and everything else int he damn river
cause I'm tired of how 'some' people around here think things revolve around the (not you or MMS, but others) and how you can't have any fun with some of them without them thinking something else.....guess I've just reached that point that I need another break from here or just stop coming period.....who knows...shadowdame said:Why would you do that?
keiffers said:cause I'm tired of how 'some' people around here think things revolve around the (not you or MMS, but others) and how you can't have any fun with some of them without them thinking something else.....guess I've just reached that point that I need another break from here or just stop coming period.....who knows...
keiffers said:just my time to vent is all

keiffers said:see you and MMS around - I'm banning myself from using lit for awhile....who knows how long, but maybe I'll show back up after awhile. My PMs are turned off so not to fill them up while I'm gone
ciao
keiffers said:see you and MMS around - I'm banning myself from using lit for awhile....who knows how long, but maybe I'll show back up after awhile. My PMs are turned off so not to fill them up while I'm gone
ciao
keiffers said:cause I'm tired of how 'some' people around here think things revolve around the (not you or MMS, but others) and how you can't have any fun with some of them without them thinking something else.....guess I've just reached that point that I need another break from here or just stop coming period.....who knows...
MagicaPractica said:Damn, I love all you ladies but we need to recruit some more men to this thread. I know one who'll be back soon, I'll try to get him to pop in here. I'll let you know who he is so everybody is real nice to him. He's a sweetheart.
shadowdame said:Hi Magica, yeah, it seems all the guys are leaving us. Wonder why?
mymastersslut said:Hi Magica, have been wondering the samething myself.
Maybe it's because we're not putting out?
Nah, we just need a good advertising campaign. I'll work on it. MagicaPractica said:Maybe it's because we're not putting out?
Nah, we just need a good advertising campaign. I'll work on it.
![]()