Bbw wives

Mines a BBW also. She loves to fantasize about certain guys, and gals we know, depending on her mood. She's a squirter also. Mmm nothing like a sopping wet pussy with a big dildo in, as she calls out another man's name, making my 5 incher get hard. I hardly ever actually fuck her, it's usually her dildo, then I jerk off on her tits. Would love hearing other men talk about her.
would love to see pics of her

I love the thought of guys or o owing guys or girls are getting off thinking about my BBW wife’s thick body. I wish she would let me take and share pics of her but she doesn’t think anyone would like her body except me.
You can tell her that there are plenty of men (and women) who love larger ladies. I for one get very turned on by a cuddly sexy woman.

You can tell her that there are plenty of men (and women) who love larger ladies. I for one get very turned on by a cuddly sexy woman.
Believe me I tell her these things all the time. She doesn’t believe me she thinks I’m crazy. Than I ask her if she wants me to prove it and she says no.

Believe me I tell her these things all the time. She doesn’t believe me she thinks I’m crazy. Than I ask her if she wants me to prove it and she says no.
It is a shame but it has to be her decision. Just bask in the knowledge that you get to enjoy her body and we don’t. You are clearly a very lucky man

IMG-2740.jpg

My last posted picture got banned will this get band too?

Back