Ask Me Anything: Y’s Vocaroo-Free Thread 😶

* Have you ever been attracted to a man?

* Have you ever fallen in love with someone before you got down their pants?

* Have you ever been attracted to a woman and later found out that she was actually male?

* Have you ever been attracted to a man?

* Have you ever fallen in love with someone before you got down their pants?

* Have you ever been attracted to a woman and later found out that she was actually male?

—I have admired many men, but never attracted to one.

—I suppose you could say that about my late wife.

—Ha! Lola is still just a song to me, not a personal anecdote

What physical features are you attracted to the most in women?
Boob or butt man?
Do you prefer Leggings or Dresses?
Have you ever had sex in a car? public place?
What was your most embarrassing moment that something suddenly popped up. Where were you? How did you handle it?

I'm sure you have figured out I am a boob man..my god I love tits
A pretty dress that show some legs or a bit of cleavage goes a long way for me.
Car...Park...back of a pick up...a dressing room at a clothing store...a few too many places lol.
At a doctors office..had a young female intern who gave me a hernia check..as she was bent down examining my testicles she took my penis and moved it over..her touch was not the normal doctor touch and I had a nice growth reaction to it. I stammered sorry and she looked up and smiled and said no problem..I take it as a compliment and laughed. She continued the turn your head and cough routine. After she finished she told me to pull my underwear and shorts back up..the whole time she held onto my semi hard cock. Very fun and erotic.

I'm sure you have figured out I am a boob man..my god I love tits
A pretty dress that show some legs or a bit of cleavage goes a long way for me.
Car...Park...back of a pick up...a dressing room at a clothing store...a few too many places lol.
At a doctors office..had a young female intern who gave me a hernia check..as she was bent down examining my testicles she took my penis and moved it over..her touch was not the normal doctor touch and I had a nice growth reaction to it. I stammered sorry and she looked up and smiled and said no problem..I take it as a compliment and laughed. She continued the turn your head and cough routine. After she finished she told me to pull my underwear and shorts back up..the whole time she held onto my semi hard cock. Very fun and erotic.

Again, get your own thread

Annnnd, that’s a wrap! Thanks for those who asked questions, they were quite interesting, probably more so than the answers. And to Sassy: courage.

Back