Ask Me Anything: Y’s Vocaroo-Free Thread 😶

Being from NJ, the land of craft breweries, which is your favorite and why?

What is your favorite type of beer? (cold is not acceptable as an answer)

And to round out the beer related questions, what is your favorite beer?

Well, I don’t really have a good memory of craft brewery names, so I will combine the first two. I really like a variety of dark craft beers, like barely-there porters, rich chocolate ales, thick milk stouts. Alas, craft breweries emphasize IPAs, which I am not a fan of.

The favorite beer that I can actually find is Samuel Smith’s Oatmeal stout, with Anchor Christmas Ale a bit after that. My true favorite is EKU 28, but it seems to be available nowhere

Hi. How are you today?

What is something no one knows about you on here that you don't mind sharing?

Hey, huggy blue, I am good, thanks; hope you are well, too.

Hmm, that not one person knows. I guess that I have had the same-size bald spot for about 20 years

Well, I don’t really have a good memory of craft brewery names, so I will combine the first two. I really like a variety of dark craft beers, like barely-there porters, rich chocolate ales, thick milk stouts. Alas, craft breweries emphasize IPAs, which I am not a fan of.

The favorite beer that I can actually find is Samuel Smith’s Oatmeal stout, with Anchor Christmas Ale a bit after that. My true favorite is EKU 28, but it seems to be available nowhere

Craft breweries do tend to do more IPA's sadly, I avoid those. There are a few good dark beers at a few of the central Jersey places.

If I were to pick a favorite it would be Samuel Smith’s Taddy Porter, which the place a few blocks for me stocks.

Craft breweries do tend to do more IPA's sadly, I avoid those. There are a few good dark beers at a few of the central Jersey places.

If I were to pick a favorite it would be Samuel Smith’s Taddy Porter, which the place a few blocks for me stocks.

I will have to look for those places. And yeah, Samuel Smith’s beer are universally solid

Is it better, in your opinion, to:

- be good at blow jobs or good at doing the do…intercourse? No you can’t choose both, pick one!

- be super communicative and clumsy about it OR quiet and very succinct when you do bother to talk

- be generous with your wallet or generous with you hands

- set an example or learn from the example

—I will take that as oral sex in general, and would rather be good at that; a tongue never has dysfunction.

—The latter. I once had a speech impediment, so I learned that overtalk could be an issue. I would think about 40,000 posts have answered that…lol.

—My hands by default; my wallet doesn’t have a ton.

—That’s a tough one. I would want to lead by example, but I am not a natural leader. And I do see great value in learning from positive and negative examples

A few questions… :)

I’m betting you’re the daily crossword puzzle type. Or maybe you’re the suduko type. Or, possibly jigsaw. Or, all of the above. Which is your favorite?

Will you tell us about your favorite pair of shortz?
i will whistle at your legs, you know

I’m betting you’re the daily crossword puzzle type. Or maybe you’re the suduko type. Or, possibly jigsaw. Or, all of the above. Which is your favorite?

—Probably haven’t done a jigsaw in decades. I do a crossword once in a blue moon. Occasionally I will play on my sudoku app.
—My favorite type of shortz are dark, loose athletic shorts that come to a little bit above the knee (not leaving much to whistle at). Back in the day, it was the John Stockton specials (shudder!)

My favorite type of shortz are dark, loose athletic shorts that come to a little bit above the knee (not leaving much to whistle at). Back in the day, it was the John Stockton specials (shudder!)

Uh-huh. You didn’t want to look, did everything to avoid looking but you were always drawn to the gape. :D:rolleyes::eek:

Uh-huh. You didn’t want to look, did everything to avoid looking but you were always drawn to the gape. :D:rolleyes::eek:

Well, one’s perspective may vary on that…lol. But back then, I think they were considered normal. Now they are viewed with a horror almost matching that surrounding Real Coke.

* What kind of erotic stories do you read on Lit?

* If an erotic story were written inspired by something from your life what would it be like?

* Do you have any favorite Lit stories you would recommend?

* What kind of erotic stories do you read on Lit?

* If an erotic story were written inspired by something from your life what would it be like?

* Do you have any favorite Lit stories you would recommend?

—I used to read stories a lot more, mostly about teasing or some degree of femdom. I have read some male dominant stuff, and the one Meister has linked in his sig is a pretty good one, actually, an inventive angle.

—It would be one about a humdrum daily life/steamy online life, I guess, and would be a yawner.

—If you are into teasing, the stuff by CanadianTease is pretty solid

• What unusual thing(s) do you find attractive in a person?
  • What’s your favorite cheesy love song?
  • What’s something that you love, which most people hate? and What is something you hate, which most people love?

From one New Jerseyan to another - Is it pork roll or taylor ham? Keep in mind that my entire opinion of you will be determined by your answer to this question. :)

• What unusual thing(s) do you find attractive in a person?
  • What’s your favorite cheesy love song?
  • What’s something that you love, which most people hate? and What is something you hate, which most people love?

Dingdingding! For the magic question, you win bubkes but have my appreciation for giving me the chance to say it took about 29 months to go from 30,000 to 35,000…and about five months to get the next 5,000. Not sure how to take that, life-trajectory-wise 🤔 Anyway…

—Let’s see. In women, if they absentmindedly play with their hair in a flirty way, if they walk with a certain sway that makes their dress or skirt swing. For anyone…not being afraid to show vulnerability.

—Love Will Keep Us Together, Captain and Tennille. Gets me be-bopping.

—Thing I love: veggies like Brussels sprouts and broccoli. Thing I hate: the movie Chicago. Suck-diddly-ucked. I would have picked Bonfire of the Vanities or Hudson Hawk over it for Best Picture. That view draws me some fire, I will admit

oooh - now this arouses a need to respond!

pre-pandemic - sudoku

pandemic - jigsaw

and for the bonus - the gun metal blue ones! 😉

From one New Jerseyan to another - Is it pork roll or taylor ham? Keep in mind that my entire opinion of you will be determined by your answer to this question. :)

Gosh, no pressure. Would have to be the ham by default, since I don’t like pork roll.

Dingdingding! For the magic question, you win bubkes but have my appreciation for giving me the chance to say it took about 29 months to go from 30,000 to 35,000…and about five months to get the next 5,000. Not sure how to take that, life-trajectory-wise 🤔 Anyway…

—Let’s see. In women, if they absentmindedly play with their hair in a flirty way, if they walk with a certain sway that makes their dress or skirt swing. For anyone…not being afraid to show vulnerability.

—Love Will Keep Us Together, Captain and Tennille. Gets me be-bopping.

—Thing I love: veggies like Brussels sprouts and broccoli. Thing I hate: the movie Chicago. Suck-diddly-ucked. I would have picked Bonfire of the Vanities or Hudson Hawk over it for Best Picture. That view draws me some fire, I will admit

I feel so honored to get your 40,000th post :kiss:

giphy.gif

Hey, buddy, get your own Ask Me Anything thread!

oooops - my apologies jumping in to react as it was my adult ADD kicking in just seeing the word ‘sudoku’ here….

….it was an old safe word of mine 😁 *phew!*

keep calm and perv on!

☮️

What physical features are you attracted to the most in women?
Boob or butt man?
Do you prefer Leggings or Dresses?
Have you ever had sex in a car? public place?
What was your most embarrassing moment that something suddenly popped up. Where were you? How did you handle it?

What physical features are you attracted to the most in women?
Boob or butt man?
Do you prefer Leggings or Dresses?
Have you ever had sex in a car? public place?
What was your most embarrassing moment that something suddenly popped up. Where were you? How did you handle it?

—Eyes, smile and hair…though in the end, the answer might be more “holistic.”

—Butt by a slight margin, though either is best in a pleasing proportion to the body as a whole.

—Dresses, though leggings on a nice bottom shape are more than fine.

—I lost my virginity in a car, but that was the only time. Never in a public place. As I have said, most people here have had far more interesting sexual lives.

—Oh, all the time in junior high. I learned fast how to strategically place my notebook. :eek:

Back