Ask Me Anything šŸŒø The LW Dirty Deets Edition

Lonelywife1205

Lonely no more
Thanks Stacy for tagging me. šŸŒø
So far, the AMA questions have been very polite...letā€™s kick it up a notch, this is Lit after all! Iā€™m pretty much an open book, so ask away. No topic is off limits. šŸ™Š

giphy.gif

Ask me anything, and you will get a response in audio! (completely optional btw)
Next, you have exactly 24ish hours worth of Q and A
The person who asks the best question (in my opinion) shall be the next one to be the victim erm... contestant. (At which time, their responses shall be done according to their pleasure!)

Any questions?

Iā€™ll start it off do you enjoy getting your butt licked?

jesus. right out of the gate Codeman!

buttlicking is deeeeeelightful... but I digress.

my turn.

what is the absolute weirdest sexual experience you ever had?

jesus. right out of the gate Codeman!

buttlicking is deeeeeelightful... but I digress.

my turn.

what is the absolute weirdest sexual experience you ever had?

What can I say you have to come out swinging

Of all the things you have seen/done/experienced/witnessed/heard about (you get the idea) here on Lit, which one thing stands out to be the most memorable thing for you?

Could you do an imitation of a voice that you find sexy, and an imitation of a voice that drives you crazy?

• What is one thing that gives you butterflies?

• What is at the top of your sexual bucket list?

• Whatā€™s one thing that you hesitated to try during sex but ended up loving?

Ok ok !!
Subscribed
Did you mean Boston accent was crazy good or bad ?

What has been your lit highlight?

What do you most enjoy about Lit?

Do you have a pattern/Lit habit, how do you Lit? I.e Certain threads first all the time, then PMs etc?

Letā€™s talk about sex babyā€¦.

Do you think youā€™re sexually fulfilled? If no what do you imagine it would take for that to be the case?

Do you have sexual desires that you keep buried even from the kinky fuckers of Lit?

Last edited:
Back