All Grown Up and On My Own (Closed for lovingfingers)

How should the story proceed?

• Megan should continue having sex with others/random strangers as well as with Sean, her best friend'

Votes: 54 73.0%
  • Develop a relationship solely with Sean

Votes: 8 10.8%
  • Continue with the story as is.

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • Other. Please send suggestions, comments and/or opinions

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
I hadn't been able to get Megan out of my head since being inside her on Saturday. All through the rest of the weekend images of her sucking me, and fucking me were playing on repeat in my mind's eye. I found myself daydreaming during conversations, and being jolted back to reality more than once. My brother caught on that I wasn't hearing a word he was saying for our entire squash game on Sunday, I was just going through the motions. So, naturally, I was wondering how I was going to react to seeing her on our first day back at the office.

I strode in late, as I had trouble locating my jacket at the last second. I tried to play it cool like some dumb high school kid, but when my eyes settled on hers I couldn't help but stare and smile. "God help me ..." I nodded in her direction and carried on to my office, wondering if anyone noticed a difference in the way I looked at her. I said hi to a few co-workers on the way, and shut the door to my office behind me. "How am I going to get any work done around here?" I silently wondered, "and what about Sean?" I certainly wasn't going to win any friend-of-the-year awards for fantasizing non-stop about my buddy's girlfriend. I went to my desk and loosened my tie a bit. This was going to be a long day ...

Monday Morning - Going to talk to Mr. Johnson (Dream Part IV)

It was hard not to notice your hulking frame as you turned the corner to walk to your office. My eyes immediately cast up to watch as you approached. I saw you smile as you looked so calm and collected as you stared at me the whole time you walked to your office door. The way your eyes gazed upon me made me instantly think back to Saturday when I was riding you in Sean's bed. My pussy tingled at the thought and I clenched my thighs so tight together to try to eliminate that itch but to no avail.

I sat there debating in my mind if I should just go straight in and ask about taking tomorrow off or if I should let you settle in. It was starting to cause me anxiety on top of the sexual tension that I was probably imagining. God, this might not be so easy working together, and so close. I think I was starting to get wet as I sat there contemplating what to do that I actually stood up at my desk and didn't move for a few seconds. I wondered if it was obvious to everyone in the office that I was just standing there like a zombie.

I took a deep breath and smoothed out my really short dress and walked to your door and knocked softly awaiting your acknowledgement.

"Come in" I heard your deep voice from the other side of the door.

I opened the door kind of slowly and walked in, not able to look at you just yet as I turned and closed the door behind me. I hesitated for a brief second or two before turning to face you. When I was completely turned around and facing you, I placed my hands behind my back and placed them around the cool door knob.

I began talking before lifting my eyes to yours,

"I know it's first thing on Monday morning, but I was wondering if I could have tomorrow off?"

When our eyes finally met, it felt like my entire body, from the tips of my toes to the top of my head, was in a state of heightened arousal. I wondered if you knew just how much I wanted you to take me right then and there.

Last edited:
As you came in and turned to face me, my heart (and another organ) quickened at the sight. "God she is gorgeous" I thought to myself as my eyes travelled up those long, sexy young legs that seemed to go all the way up to your neck. As our eyes met I realized you had asked me a question, something about taking tomorrow off. I could see you were nervous as hell asking me, and from the way you were looking at me, you were no doubt replaying the weekends debauchery in your mind, as I was.

"Yes you can have tomorrow off Miss Roberts" I said in my low baritone. I could see the surprise in your eyes as I didn't even ask a reason. You opened your mouth to say something to that effect but I stopped you. "I trust you Megan" I said as I gazed up at you with a deep, unmaskable craving in my eyes. "I know you want to be here, and want to do a good job, so if you need time off, you can have it". I grinned broadly as my eyes burned into yours. "Just try not to make a habit of it darlin'" I said, smiling. "People around here have nothing but gossip to keep their minds occupied" I straightened myself in my chair, my tight white button-up clinging to my taut black flesh underneath. "Will that be all Miss Roberts?" I asked as I stood from my desk, moving around to the other side of the sturdy oak surface. "Or is there something else you require of me?"

Monday Morning - Mr. Johnson's Office (Dream Part V)

I stood against the door with my hands wrapped tightly around the doorknob that, with the heels that I was wearing, was pressing right at the top of my butt crack. I watched your eyes slowly scan their way up my legs like you were burning the image of me standing there into your brain. My heart was thumping from nerves wondering if you were actually going to let me have the day off to schedule my bed delivery. I was also getting very aroused seeing you look at me the way you were that I was subtly moving up and down the doorknob imagining it was your big, black cock.

You must have noticed the faraway look in my eyes as I stood there in heat, thinking that I really wanted to see that big, black cock of yours again as Saturday night was just a blur, but an amazing blur. When you said I could have the day off, I was so relieved but still aroused. I was going to say why I needed the day off but you stopped me before I could speak and you told me how you trusted me but to not take advantage. I wonder if you would have given me the day off if you didn't just fuck me the other night. Even cumming inside me with the possibility of getting me pregnant. Damn, I really have to get to a gynecologist I thought as I bit my lower lip.

I was so excited about tomorrow and you letting me have the day that I wanted to thank you, but I also had to see that fat dick of yours when you suddenly stood up and walked to the front of the desk, calling me "darlin'".

My eyes drifted to your crotch as you were stepping closer to me causing me to wet my panties. I could feel the warmth and wetness forming as I continued to rub against the doorknob. I began to step closer to you as you leaned against your desk and said, "well, it's a good thing you have blinds on your side door window", which were already drawn by the cleaning people on Friday night.

My eyes glanced back up to your eyes as I walked towards you and then drifting back down to the bulge formed in your pants. I reached with my left hand and began to rub it, fondling it with the palm of my little white hand asking you,

"did you do anything fun this weekend?".

My eyes were glued to my hand caressing your hot, black meat when my right hand joined in to start undoing your belt, then the top of your pants before tugging your zipper ever so slowly down.

Last edited:
"Mmmmm, Megan ... The only fun I had this weekend seems to have spilled into the week" I mused as my large black hands slid up your body as you undid my trousers. "What about Sean?" I asked as my hands reached the back of your neck, and before you could answer our lips were pressed together.

I felt your hands reach into my pants and surround my hard black cock. My lips played with yours as my tongue traced your bottom lip, playfully flicking out to find your slippery tongue. My hands slid back down to that gorgeous ass that was pressed against my doorknob. Cupping it firmly in my strong hands, pulling you close to me as you stroked my thick cock. I moaned into your mouth as my hands caressed your tight little ass, so supple and firm under my greedy palms. I broke our kiss to turn you around. Pulling you against me as you faced the other way, I dropped my hand under your little black dress. Snaking my fingers into your panties I found your moist centre. I kissed your neck as my long black middle finger worked into your slick folds, fingering you in my office while everyone outside bustled to get work done. I moaned into your ear as your heat surrounded my digit, my finger sinking into you again and again. The Palm of my large hand teasing your clit. "Ohhhh Megan" I whispered in your ear as you ground your pussy into my hand. "You make me so fucking hard ..."

Monday Morning - Mr. Johnson's Office (Dream Part VI)

As your pants became undone I could feel those large black hands slide up my arms and over my shoulders before your right hand gripped the back of my neck firmly and I raised my face to you. Our eyes met and you asked about Sean. But before I could answer your lips pressed against mine at the same time I pushed my hand into your boxers.

Your soft, teasing kiss didn't match the firmness of your grip on the back of my neck, but loved how your tongue slithered over my lips exploring. I really wanted to see that big, black cock that I now held in my tiny little hand. My fingers wrapped around the scorching hot and thickening black cock and began to stroke it as we kissed. Your hand released it's tight grip on my neck and started to slide down the sides of my body. Your thumbs rolling over the sides of my breasts before they reached their destination , cupping my ass cheeks.

Sean was the furthest thing from my mind as I prepared to sink to my knees before you in your office and release that hard cock from it's confinement. I was going to get a real good look at it this time. But then you spun me around quickly and had your hand under my dress before I even knew what you were doing. Your thick fingers slid inside my panties, your long middle finger sliding between my lips as you kissed my neck. My eyes were barely open as I stared at the door. My hands reached behind me as I pushed my feet apart, allowing you freer access to my aching pussy. My fingers clutched and released your hips as you began to finger me. I let out a soft moan knowing I had to be quiet in your office no matter how aroused I was becoming.

Your hot breath on my neck and ear along with your hot words sent me over the edge. "Mmmmmmmm". I needed to have you inside me. I whispered, "fuck me. I need to feel you inside me again. I've been thinking of you all morning." I turned my face and looked up at you with my eyes pleading for you to put that big, black cock in me again.

Last edited:
Monday Morning - Waking Up (Dream Part VII)

Your thick black finger was pumping into my pussy as I stood with my feet spread apart and my body nestling into yours. The base of your hand was smacking against my clit causing it to tingle. I gazed up into your eyes, my lips slightly parted as they awaited your soft kiss and snaking tongue. I slowly began to close my eyes........

and then the sound of my alarm, alerting me that it was time to wake up for work. Nooooooo! screamed my mind as i smacked the snooze button. My sleepy eyes barely opened as I turned and pulled the sheet over my flush body. I lie still for a few seconds trying to grab another 10 minutes of sleep but my body was too aroused from my dream.

With my eyes fully open and staring at the ceiling, I slipped my right hand into my panties only to find them wet. My middle finger slid over my sensitive clit and pushed between my pouty cunt lips. My eyes slowly started to close as I fingered myself thinking it was Mr. Johnson who was pumping my needy pussy. My finger slid in and out in a constant rhythm as the base of my finger brushed against my clit. The wave was building and it started from my little nub and gradually spread throughout my body as I brought my finger up to my clit and started to rub it quickly along with my index finger. I kicked the sheets off of my body and spread my legs as I started to orgasm. My body trembled from cumming so hard that my body fell back into its limpid state as my orgasm began to subside.

I took a deep breath and after a few minutes jumped out of bed and got ready for work. After a quick shower and getting myself ready, I picked out a [URL="https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0403/8518/3901/products/1612834472930_720x.jpg?v=1613703059"]sexy set of underwear[/URL] and then an outfit for the day.

On my way out I grabbed a cup of coffee at the bodega and headed off to work. I was getting some stares and catcall here and there which actually made me feel good. It certainly was going to be different at work today especially after this weekend with Sean and my boss. Wow! One thing I needed to do right away was ask for tomorrow off so I could schedule my bed delivery.

Walking into the office I said my usually good mornings and sat at my desk. I scanned through the emails and got myself ready for the day's work as I waited for Mr. Johnson to arrive. By the time I looked up from my work, it was already 10:30 and no sign of Mr. Johnson. I decided to wait another 30 minutes before I would decide on my own about tomorrow.

Well, still no sign of my boss, so I picked up the phone and dialed the furniture store and set up delivery for tomorrow. I was a little exasperated that the only time frame they could give me was 9:00 to 5:00 so I definitely had to take the full day off. After I hung up I wrote an email to Mr. Johnson explaining that I needed the day off tomorrow and hoped that he wouldn't mind and that I was meaning to ask in person but he wasn't in yet and I needed to make arrangements.

After lunch I returned to my desk and saw a response from Mr. Johnson that he apologized for not informing me o the rest of the staff that he wouldn't be in today, or possibly the next few days as his mother has been taken ill and he needed to go attend to her in another state. He would keep me informed but said it was okay to take tomorrow off.

I had mixed feelings as I read the email from Mr. Johnson. I prayed that everything would be okay with his mom. I finished up the day and left work texting Sean to see if he wanted to go grab a quick bite to eat before I had to go do laundry.

Last edited:
It had been a typical monday, with all the usual crises and fires to be put out, and through it all I was still sort of smiling. My delightfully curvy boss even commented about my demeanor, asking the reason. "Good weekend and happy to be here," I grinned back at her. She rolled her eyes at me, keeping her thoughts to herself.

I purposefully did not contact Megan. I didn't want to see clingy or possessive, but did wonder how things were going today at work. Fucking your boss can make things awkward, or knowing both you and Kye, tempting. I really didn't want to dwell on either possibility, particularly since I had put you in the position, so to speak. Sigh...

So it was nice to receive your text at the end of the day. I was partway home and considered the options. In my reply, I offered to let you use the washer and dryer I had at home. I could even cook. Or we could meet.

I left it up to you and couldn't wait to see you!

Last edited:
Monday Afternoon - Leaving Work

On my way home I received your text back leaving the evening's plans up to me so I thought about the night ahead and proceeded to text you back when I noticed the woman sitting across from me on the bus staring. I looked right back at her and smiled as my thumbs started typing away.

"Ooooooo. Cook for me! I'll grab a bottle of wine from the liquor store when I get off the bus. Pick me up in 45 minutes :heart:"

I winked at the older woman when I got up to leave. I was in such a good mood. I grabbed a nice inexpensive bottle of Pinot Grigio and headed to my apartment. I packed my laundry bag with all my dirty things and grabbed the detergent, softener and sheets and left. I stood at the front of my building waiting for you. I knew I was a couple of minutes early but I couldn't wait to see you again.

I smiled broadly as I received your text. I looked at the times, and figured I had just enough time to stop at the grocery. I considered my options. Laundry would take time, and we could put that to good use. Best to get something I can stick in the oven for a while.

I dashed about the store, gathering things, and made it out in good time. I drove straight to your place, and was pleased to see standing out front, waiting for me. I pulled up in front of you, and popped the trunk. Getting out, I commented, "Hope I haven't kept you waiting."

You assured me you had not and gave me a luscious little kiss, before we put your laundry into the trunk and got into the car. As I eased back out into traffic, I asked, in a stereotypical manner, "How was your day dear?"

I was glad to hear that it had been uneventful, that Kye had been out, but concerned when I heard about his mother. You asked if I knew her, and I replied that I you had had me over periodically in college and occasionally afterwards. I would have to text him when we got home.

When we did get home, I did the man thing and brought your laundry in. I took you to the machines and suggested I get dinner started. You agreed, and I suggested with a smile that, if you wanted to wash what you were wearing, I could loan you a robe. You said you would think about it and I left you in peace.

I walked to the kitchen and began setting up things to roast. I had just set a tray in the oven when I heard feet padding into the kitchen.

Monday Evening at the Furniture Store

It was the end of a long day and I, Frank Thomas.jpg and Eric, Eric Johnson.jpg my college student assistant, had just finished had just finished delivering furniture the entire day. I was organizing the paper work from the day and was looking forward to a nice bottle of wine and seafood and maybe watch a ball game on the television.

Robert Holmes, the owner of the furniture store was in the office and called me for me to come in. "Frank it looks like a pretty light day tomorrow," he said holding the list of deliveries for the next day. "You and Eric have three deliveries to make in the morning and one in the afternoon. The last one on the list is a Ms. Megan Roberts and she was not very happy when I talked to her."

"Why is that?" I asked. I looked at the man who had offered me a piece of the business since he was thinking of retiring. At 41 I had worked for him almost 20 years and he had treated me right. He was there when I needed time off to take care of a nasty divorce and I felt I owed him. He rewarded me with the chance to own the company and I was appreciative of that.

"Well she said she wanted to know what time we would be delivering the new bedroom furniture. I told her I didn't know for sure since I didn't know the entire schedule for the day but we would be there between 9 and 5."

I smiled knowing what was coming next. "She said she had to take off the whole day since I couldn't be more specific as to when the bedroom furniture would be delivered." He looked at me, shaking his head and laughed. "Damn customers ..... they want everything exactly when they want it and don't give a shit that we have more than one customer to deal with."

"Don't worry about it Bob, I'll get to her in the early afternoon. Is this the gal that was in here on Sunday?"

"Yea that's the one. She is some looker Frank .... nice body," he said.

"I remember her. I was in the back with Eric doing some inventory and I saw you talking to her. I thought you were going to jump on the bed with her a few times," I laughed.

"I'll bet she is a hot one in the sack. That Highland Queens Poster Bed she bought is pretty sturdy for a lot of sexual exercise and I bet she has a use for those posts too. She ain't married either .... no ring on her finger." Bob smirked and I could see he was thinking how the bed could be used.

I didn't say a word, letting Bob's mind revel in his fantasies. I did however think about the young woman who purchased the bedroom outfit, wondering if she had a boyfriend. From the back room, I could tell she was good looking and her body looked pretty good too from what I could remember. I looked at the address and saw it wasn't far from he store and she was located on the third floor.

'Eric's going to love this," I chuckled. He would always complain about having to walk up flights of stairs to deliver furniture and then take the old furniture down the stairs always muttering as to why the buildings didn't have elevators. I had a feeling he would not mind delivering this furniture to a good looking woman.

At my apartment, I opened a bottle of wine as I baked the salmon in the oven. Watching the ball game, I got a text message from Joshua reminding me of our card game next weekend. Texting back I told him I would be there. Getting back to the ball game I thought of Joshua, a big black man who worked in marketing for a local food manufacturing company. He always was in the mood for a good time and as I watched the game and drank more wine I started to fall asleep. As I felt the heaviness of my eyelids closing I saw a woman with long dark hair smiling at me, excited she was getting a new bedroom set.

Monday Evening - Sean's Place

The ride to your place was fairly quick and the conversation was more directed towards Kye's mom but all I could think about was what a great guy you were and how lucky I was to have you as my lover, my boyfriend even though you were my best friend's dad.

When we arrived at your place we grabbed our things, well mostly you grabbed my laundry, and we headed inside. I placed the wine in the refrigerator and you brought me to small laundry room you had set up down the hallway. You left me to get that started while you went and prepared dinner. You told me you had a robe if I wanted to wash everything and when you left I realized that you didn't even mention my dress.

Well, when you left me alone to my laundry, I thought, Silly man. you can't wash this dress. It needs to be dry cleaned. I started a load and then came up with an idea. I wanted to surprise you so I pulled my dress over my head, removed my bra and panties and put those in the wash as I placed the dress on a hanger that was there.

After the wash was started, I slowly made my way down the dim hallway completely naked as I heard you being busy in the kitchen. My nipples were erect with arousal as I walked towards you. I could see you setting up a tray of food and placing it in the oven as I walked up behind you. You turned around and I placed the pads of my fingertips on your chest and leaned up on my tippy-toes to give you a soft kiss. My fingers proceeded to undo the buttons on your shirt and as they made their way down, my body lowered to my heels and then to my knees.

While on my knees, my fingers tugged your shirt out from your pants before moving onto your belt. Slipping the leather strap through the buckle i scanned the outline of your hardening cock pressing against the material that was just an inch or two away from my face. With your belt open, my fingers pulled your pants open and pushed them down over your hips. I could clearly see the shape of your cockhead pressing against your boxers. Letting your pants to drop on their own, I brought my right hand to your crotch and ran my fingertips up and down the covered shaft.

The material was so smooth as I watched. I could feel the heat emanating from the muscle behind it. My heart was racing as I wanted so much to make you happy. I wanted so much to pleasure you orally even though I was never really that good at it. I leaned my face closer and pressed my lips against the rim. Parting my lips barely and then closing them to tug at your covered flesh. I continued this nibbling action up and down as my fingers continued to trail along it as well. As I got more and more comfortable, I would open my mouth a little more as I worked it up and down, your cock straightening inside your boxers.

As I felt your cock straighten, I began to think about how much I loved sex now that I am with you. How you have made me aware of my on sexuality along with others. I was becoming, oh what was the word. Insatiable. And my new bed was coming tomorrow. I thought of the two of us frolicking on it. My fingers gripping the band of your boxers and pulling it out and down, your swollen cockhead becoming exposed at the same time my slightly open mouth reached it. The head slipped between my wet, open lips as I pressed down onto you. My hand proceeded to pull your boxers down and my left hand now was gripping the base of your cock to hold it steady so I can slip my mouth over the head, taking you into my mouth. My tongue swirling slowly over the tip, pressing into the slit and then lapping at the soft underside. I moaned oh so softly, "mmmmmmm".

As long as we had been seeing each other, seeing you always made me exhale in wonder. I breathed a quiet, "beautiful.." just before you leaned up to kiss me. I tilted my head to meet you, and our lips met, soft and warm. When they parted, and you settled back on your feet, part of me wanted to make a joke about a robe, but didn't want anything to ruin this perfect a moment. You looked me in the eyes as you began to unbutton my shirt. The feel of the warmth of your hands through the fabric contrasted with the sudden cool of the air against my skin as you moved down. I gave a shuddered exhalation as you slowly lowered yourself to your knees. My eyes followed you, drinking in every moment of you. As you worked to undoing my belt and pants, your breasts swayed and jerked from side to side, your nipples so deliciously hard. It was unconscious on your part, and so terribly sexy.

I could feel the head of my cock pulse a little pre-cum, as you kissed up and down the length through my boxers. I moaned softly, "that.. is...... soo... good.."

I wondered, no, I knew, you could have made me cum just doing that alone. And I found myself panting, "yesss.. please... ohhhh.. yesss," as you pulled my boxers down and took the head into your mouth.

As you began lapping the underside of the head with your tongue, I moaned more loudly, "Ohhh God baby.... amazing..."

I saw you look up at me, your eyes so beautifully wicked and joyful. Without thought, I locked eyes with you and breathed out quietly, "I.. love.. you."

Monday Evening _ On My Knees

My eyes widened a little when I heard you speak those three powerful words and wasn't sure what to make of it. There I was, completely naked and aroused, on my knees in your kitchen, blowing my best friend's dad and my lover and he says he loves me. I wasn't sure I was ready for that kind of commitment but I did enjoy your company and you did make me feel Oh so wonderful!.

To my credit I don't believe I hesitated one bit as I bobbed back and forth on your hard cock. In fact, I intensified my actions by sliding my hand off your cock and slid both hands to your hips with your cock nestled between my lips. I bobbed at a steady pace as I was comfortable with you in my mouth, my tongue lapping inside against your shaft. I could hear you moaning a little louder the more I was able to get in my mouth. I was getting so horny hearing your moans and the way you were speaking to me. I could feel my pussy getting warmer and wetter the more I blew you.

I could taste the salty pre-cum on my tongue and the mixture build up in my mouth making your cock glisten as I drew back. I bobbed and lapped at you more hungrily as I felt you spread your feet a little, your hand coming to rest on my head. I twisted my mouth as I drew up, then plunged straight down, your cock firmly encased between my lips, your swollen cockhead popping into my mouth as my lips slid over the rim.

God this was making me so horny that I removed my right hand from your hip and pushed it between my legs. I rubbed my clit in sharp circles, feeling the wetness of my now dripping pussy on my fingertips as they slid between my lips, and then rubbing the sticky wetness into my hardened little nub. I started to moan and whimper on your cock as I bobbed in a not-so-steady rhythm as my own pleasure was starting to mingle with pleasuring you. I suddenly looked up at you with eyes all glazed over and started to buck on my own fingers.

I shivered as your eyes met mine. Reason number 13 that Megan was the hottest lover I had ever had: You get aroused giving Me a blowjob. I watched you as you bobbed unevenly on my cock, your body trying to grind against your fingers and pleasure me at the same time. And I could easily have let myself cum. Watching you pleasure yourself was better than any show or movie I had seen.

But, I just couldn't let you do All the work... I bent down and took your shoulders, easing your back off my cock. You looked at me a little surprised, and I grinned, "Can't let you have all the fun here."

I raised you easily until you were standing, the wet tip of my cock brushing your belly. I crouched down and wrapped you in my arms and lifted you. You gave a little squeak as I walked a couple steps and set you down on the kitchen counter. I released you and stepped back, joking, "my turn to kneel down."

I set my hands on your knees and lowered my knees to the floor. As I looked forward and saw your wet pussy directly in front of me, I looked up into your eyes and murmured, "perfect."

I spread your legs and blew softly on the flower opening in front of me. I brought my tongue to right thigh, and slowly began lapping your skin, moving up your leg. The scent of you was intoxicating as my lips met the wetness that had dripped down your leg. I lapped it up, giving you a throaty purr. I could feel your eyes on me, and the want in your body. You shifted subtly, moving your ass closer to the edge of the counter, offering yourself to me. I continued to lap slowly, softly, moving to the outermost edge of your labia. Your intake of breathed and tremble told me everything I needed to know. I moved up and to your shaven mons, so so sexy. I gave the bare skin a long slow lick, and then kissed, and licked again. I started to suck and trailed down to the other side of your pussy. God, you were so wet. My lips slid easily on your skin, and I couldn't resist sucking your labia in to my mouth, flicking your petal with my tongue. Your fingers moving into my hair made me smile, and at last I slid onto your furrow, lapping up and down, small quick licks, moving from your opening to your swollen clit. My moans joined yours, my cock throbbing, and I guessed we were alike in our sensual appreciation of pleasuring the other.

Monday Night - On The Counter

I was in such a state when you gripped my shoulders and started to pull me, your cock slipping from my mouth as I stood. Suddenly you whisked me off my feet and carried me over to the counter where you placed me down. I wiped the wetness from my lips as I watched you sink down to your knees before me and pushed my knees wide.

I smiled as you said the word "perfect". My eyes were glued to your mouth as you leaned in closer, blowing cool air onto my moistened cunt lips. Your lips kissed and pulled at my inner thigh, your tongue contributing its little laps of my flesh as your mouth proceeded higher. I leaned back on my elbows so I could still watch in my state of heightened arousal, my butt sliding closer to the counter edge in the process. I licked my dry lips as I watched, your lips clinging and tugging at my soft flesh as the fingers of your left hand slide up and down between my puffy lips, each taking their turn wetting themselves.

You were kissing all around except for the spot I wanted to feel you. You were driving me crazy as I began to get antsy. That ended abruptly as your mouth pulled at my lips, so close, feeling your hot breath on my needy wet pussy. I tilted my head back, staring at the ceiling as my fingers slipped into your hair, tugging and pushing on your scalp, hoping that you would get the hint.

When your tongue ended the torment by sliding up and down my slick slit, I opened my legs even wider and let my feet dangle in the air as I let out a low guttural moan from my stomach. The sound was so deep it startled me. Each time the tip of yoru tongue flicked against my throbbing clit, I bucked, my fingers pulling on your scalp.

"Ohhhhhhhh fuhhh-KK!....Eat me, oh god, eat my pussy Sean!"

and I whimpered as I lay back on the counter, giving myself fully to you.

Last edited:
I exhaled a low moan on hearing you whimper. Your arousal was so intoxicating. It made me wild and joyous and lustful. It also made me want you more than I had ever wanted anyone.

As my tongue moved up and down your slit, my hands settled on your inner thighs. My fingers rested just outside your labia, and pressing gently, spread them wide. My tongue felt your sweet, wet folds part, and your clit stand more isolated.

"Gently, gently," I told myself, my lust pounding in my head, urging me to take you now, hard. I started to circle your clit alone now, lazy circles, round and round. I knew you were close, all your signals well known to me now. All I needed to do was tip you over the edge.

I ceased circling and began lapping your clit directly, soft, quick licks, and grinned inwardly as I heard your moans herald your climax.

Music to my ears. Cliche perhaps, but true. Hearing you give voice to the pleasure I gave you was the most delicious and gratifying sound I had ever known. It made me feel like I was the king of the world, and more importantly, a good lover to someone I loved.

My tongue continued to lap your clit as your climax took you. Your hips trembled and rocked on the counter. my position was perfect though to follow your movements with my mouth, keeping the stimulation constant, until you quieted. I broadened and slowed my licks, enjoying your flavors, purring audibly.

I looked up to see you looking down at me. I raised my head a little and kissed your mons. The shift of perspective brought one of the cannisters on the counter into view.

"Hmmmm," I grinned as I reached for it. You looked at me curiously as I opened it and proceeded to dust your drenched pussy lightly with cocoa powder. The brown dust turned dark as it clung to your juices, and for the moment, it looked as though someone had sculpted your sex from chocolate.

"Mmmm," I grinned as I lowered my head again, "dessert first."

Last edited:
The taste of you was delightful. The bitter chocolate was the obvious first note, which blended and softened with the sweetness of your juices. I took my time with repeated slow licks, savoring you orally and aurally. I was obviously wanting you give you a second climax, and you seemed all good with that. I added a gentle suckling to my repertoire, the better to taste the chocolate on your luscious folds. I gradually worked my way inwards again, dipping my tongue into your opening and then licking my way north. I surrounded your clit with my lips and began to suck gently. My tongue returned to lapping that most sensitive bud, my hunger for you mounting...

What was it about you? Every quiet, and not so quiet, moan from you sent a shiver up my spine. And the more I had, the more I craved. I laughed inside. You were the crack cocaine of women, and I was completely addicted.

And from the tone and pace of your groans, I could tell you were moving close again. More, I wanted to give you more... My hand slid up your leg again, until my fingers met the your wet sex and my chin. I lightly moved two digits beneath my jaw, and pressed gently. Your opening was tight, but yielded as my fingers entered you. I eased them back and forth slowly, and was rewarded by hearing a harder, more urgent edge to your voice. Your hips began to move unevenly, and my lips road your moving flesh as best they could.

Monday Evening - Sean's Expert Mouth

I lay there in pure heaven as your tongue slowly slid around my hardened nub. My chest heaving as my breathing became increasing sporadic with each and every tantalizing swirl of your tongue. My fingers continued to urge you into my pussy as my other hand pushed through my hair, rubbing head in awe of how good you were making me feel.

The tingling sensations were like little streams of pure ecstasy as they flowed from my clitoris and spread throughout my body causing me to moan non-stop. When you switched from circling to lapping, my fingers pulled as I pushed my body into your face, my body arching as I started to shake and cry out,

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh".

This orgasm was so intense that I thought I was going to pass out as you continued to eat me. As my body began to rock on the counter, my hand slid from the back of your head to your hand, lacing my fingers with yours, gripping them tight as I came hard. I kept muttering oh my god, oh my god as my orgasm didn't seem to want to stop.

I picked my head up to gaze own at you, the pained look on my face in complete contrast to the elation I was feeling at that particular moment. I saw you reach for something and by the time I could make out what it was, you were already sprinkling it between my legs.

I was so sensitive still as I was just coming down from my orgasm when you kept up your focus and started licking me again. I shook each time your tongue brushed against my clit, my fingers tightening around yours. I laid back down on the counter as your lips covered my bud and the tip of your tongue lapped at my throbbing clit. I could feel another orgasm quickly building, it was as if the first wasn;t completely over when your fingers pushed into me causing me to writhe on the counter above you.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuhhhh-KKK!" I cried out, my body although numb, was ready to explode again in another earth-shattering orgasm. God I wish I could feel your mouth and cock on me at the same time. My body began to tremble slowly, I knew I was going to cum hard again, I began to rock my hips up and down on your fingers, screaming as I burst,

"Ohhhhhhhhhh Myyyyyyyyyy GODDDDDDDDD"

I couldn't take it anymore that I began to cry it felt so good. My body writhing, squirming my head spinning as I just about passed out in your kitchen. As I lay there staring at the ceiling, I could feel my heart pounding in my chest as if it were trying to break out.

"Oh my god!" was all I could say.

Last edited:
To give your love pleasure... was there anything more emotionally satisfying? When I felt the last contraction within you, I slid my fingers from you, and eased back, and grinned hugely. You were a delicious mess of juices and cocoa. As I stood up, it occurred to me that my face was probably equally messy. My eyes traveled up your body, lingering as your breath undulated your belly and your breasts. Then I saw the tears on your face.

"Awwww," I said softly, as I reached a hand up to wipe your tears, "was I too much?"

My concern, as genuine as it was, would have seemed more genuine though if the tip of my cock weren't brushing against your thigh.

When you assured me that I hadn't overdone things, I gave myself over to my own desires, "Good, because I want you badly."

I took my cock in hand and guided it to you, running the tip gently up and down your furrow. The counter was the perfect height, and I relished feeling the head run over your mons and clit, labia and opening. If I had not ached to be inside you so badly, I might have been tempted to play longer, but the temptation to enter you was overwhelming.

I nudged inside you, loving the view, watching the head disappear between your splayed labia. I was entranced, my eyes wide as I sank deeper and deeper into you, and watched your body move in response.

"God Megan, this is beautiful," I murmured.

Last edited:
Monday Evening - Eaten Then Fucked

My body was in sensory overload as my body was starting to come down from another mind-blowing orgasm. I laid there unable to move when you stood up and gazed into my eyes asking if I was alright. All I could do was nod my head yes as I tried to settle down, my chest still heaving from cumming but also sobbing.

It was then that I felt your cock rub up and down my sopping wet pussy, brushing against my throbbing clit and you didn't waste any time as you sunk the head between my lips. I had thought you would take your time as I composed myself but instead you pushed as my cunt lips swallowed you in, sucking you in as you filled me. I lifted my head to watch and saw that you were watching too. I couldn't feel anything other than the snugness of your cock burying deep inside me. it was then that I spoke,

"oh god yesss! Fuck me! Fuck me Sean! I love how you feel inside me! I don't ever want you to stop! Ohhhhh goddd! Fuck me, I can never get enough of you!"

It was true. I could never get enough of you, and lately it was as if I couldn't get enough cock. But the others were just that, cocks. You were my boyfriend and I loved everything you have taught me. And everything about you.

Your words almost took me over the edge, the desire and ache in your voice giving words to what I felt. I pushed all the way inside you and held myself there for a moment as I shuddered with pleasure, emotional and physical. My hands were on your thighs, holding your legs against my chest. I rested your calves against my shoulders and ran my hands down your thighs to your hips. Moving slowly, my palms and fingers glided over your hips, tracing over your hip bones and the lean muscles of your core as I moved onto your belly. My hips started to rock again, slow deep thrusts within you. As my hands felt your abdomen, it was almost as if I could feel my cock moving deep inside you. One hand slid up, over your sternum to rest over your heart. I felt it beating inside you, strong and full of life. My other hand remained on your belly for a moment, then slid up your side. My hands came together, cupping your breasts, gently squeezing your soft mounds. My hips started to rock faster, my thrust becoming longer and more forceful.

My breath was ragged as my hands traced up, onto your shoulders. My fingers curled beneath them and held you tightly as I thrust harder, wanting to penetrate you as deeply as I possibly could. Our eyes held each other, as I felt the tide rising within me.

The feel of you was exquisite. The rim of the head of my cock played over the tight bands of muscle inside you, each stroke a penetration followed by a clinging withdraw. My cock felt ultra sensitive as I rode the edge. My hands continued to stroke up and down your torso, pausing here and there to clasp you for a couple thrusts, before moving on.

I felt that swelling of my cock that precedes my climax. I panted, so wanting to cum with you, to cum in you.

A niggling part of my brain recalled you asking Kye not to cum inside you. Maybe you didn't want...

"I.. am.. so.... close," I panted, pulling my cock mostly out.

Back