A Strange Request

Vacation

Well folks I am off to Washington for a week! I expect that all of you will keep this thread alive and well while I am gone. I should have some excellent stories for you seeing how I need to continue all of my orgasms each and every day. We are taking the train oue there...hmmm...could be very interesting! See you soon! :kiss:

Looking forward to a day by day, blow by blow, lick by lick, detailed account of your trip when you return! Have a great holiday! :)

sexkitten9117 said:
Well folks I am off to Washington for a week! I expect that all of you will keep this thread alive and well while I am gone. I should have some excellent stories for you seeing how I need to continue all of my orgasms each and every day. We are taking the train oue there...hmmm...could be very interesting! See you soon! :kiss:

Have a great trip, sexkitten9117. We will be looking for many good stories about your trip when you return. :p :nana:

BUMP!!

The Bumper!

:rose: :kiss: :rose:

Its only me

Dragonheart00 said:
Sexkitten is away for a week and have no idea where the two bears are.

BUMP!!

The Bumper!

Hello! Been away to the UK for a week (cold, very cold! and snow!)
Good to be back to milder climes.
Camera u/s for a while, ol' butter fingers dropped it
But working on a replacement
Told him it shoulda been insured!
xx

nookybear said:
Hello! Been away to the UK for a week (cold, very cold! and snow!)
Good to be back to milder climes.
Camera u/s for a while, ol' butter fingers dropped it
But working on a replacement
Told him it shoulda been insured!
xx

Sounds like something I might do. :eek: Anyway, welcome back and hope to hear some naughty tales about your cold week, like maybe how you got warmed up again. :p :nana:

BUMP!!

The Bumper!

Welcome back nooky hottie!

Surely you had SOME fun on the past week...... anything at all?

Fun!

Salvor-Hardon said:
Welcome back nooky hottie!

Surely you had SOME fun on the past week...... anything at all?

mm, yes, we did have fun, till old numb nuts dropped the camera, then we lost all record! Just waiting for friends to leave soon, then I can start relating my tales!

nookybear said:
mm, yes, we did have fun, till old numb nuts dropped the camera, then we lost all record! Just waiting for friends to leave soon, then I can start relating my tales!

While pictures are deeply appreciated, the stories are great as well.

Go on, friends get going... shoo shooo!

nookybear said:

HHHHMMMM, old "numb nuts", huh? Sounds like someone needs to be taken over old "numb nuts" knee for a little attitude adjustment. :D LOL Now that would be a picture to cherish! And the telling of it would probably set this thread on fire and make it to hot to read. :p

Hope your friends leave soon, nookybear, can hardly wait for your telling your stories.

BUMP!!

The Bumper!

I'm Back!!!

I see I was missed a little bit! What a wonderful trip and I have a story for you, but no time to write about it now. I just wanted to say hello to everybody and let you know that I will be back with my story! :D

as acting dean of naughtiness I hereby recognize dragonheart and his bumping activity for going above and beyond the call of duty and award him the golden boobies award

( * )( * )

Thanks DH.

Now, when does sexykitten get back with her stories?

Back