A Strange Request

nookybear said:
???????......like this?
Thos was three weeks ago mind, so dos it qualify?
And we havent got full height windows :(

Very nice cheeks , nookybear. Very provocative pose. Wonder how your s/o or who ever took that picture held back from simply devoring them!:p :p

Hope you keep on doing more challenges, you do have a flair in not only the way you complete them but in the way you tell of them. Thank you so very much.

Joniebear, your doing wonderful in your challenges and the telling of them also. Thank you and keep on doing more.

sexkitten9117, I am so looking forward to hearing about a challenge or 2 or 3 or more from you. I know you will be great and continue with the spirit of the thread as have your past challengees. I thank you for stopping in and getting in to the idea of the challenges.

BUMP!!

The Bumper!

:rose: :rose: :rose:

Nookybear just gave me the idea for a new challenge, although it does also require pictures.

You need to be somewhere like the window, behind a ledge, a low fence, or sitting in a car. From the waist up you are fully clothed, but you should be completely naked down below.

Two pictures would be nice, you could post what the average person sees, and then you could post what you allow your special fans here to see! Good luck!

nookybear said:
???????......like this?

That's a fine example you got there Nookybear. Looks very nice :p :p :p :p :p

Hello to all!! I have been lurking, been to busy to do anything else, but congrats on the post coming along and Welcome to the new people here!!

nookybear said:
???????......like this?

Perfect height if you ask me :devil: :p

I hope everybody's weekend was as wonderful as mine. I decided to try the challenge...achieving the number of orgasms that the date is. Today being the eighth I am up to 7...one more before bed. I let my boyfriend in on the challenge, and he helped me out quite a bit this weekend! Penthouse magazine is a great magazine by the way! I will fill in the details later...I just wanted to thank you for the wondeful orgasmic challenge!!!!

sexkitten9117 said:
I decided to try the challenge...achieving the number of orgasms that the date is. Today being the eighth I am up to 7...one more before bed. I let my boyfriend in on the challenge, and he helped me out quite a bit this weekend! Penthouse magazine is a great magazine by the way! I will fill in the details later...I just wanted to thank you for the wondeful orgasmic challenge!!!!

AWESOME! Way to go sexkitten!

Can't wait to hear what details you are tempting us with!

and welcome to the 9th baby ;)

I'd like to know all of the steps and methods used to achieve that challenge....and as it is a daily attempt....this should prove really interesting...

Good Morning to all you naughty lookers! I have been one busy girl around here. I have been trying to complete a challenge as well as working two jobs. Please don't think I gave up because I am enjoying cumming over and over again many times a day. I will write details soon. Have an orgasmic day!

sexkitten9117 said:
Good Morning to all you naughty lookers! I have been one busy girl around here. I have been trying to complete a challenge as well as working two jobs. Please don't think I gave up because I am enjoying cumming over and over again many times a day. I will write details soon. Have an orgasmic day!

Sounds like your time is at a premium. I am glad you do find the time to cumplete a bit of fun though.:nana: :p

I will patiently wait to hear your details as you have the opportunity to tell them. Thank you for what we are about to receive.:D LOL

BUMP!!

The Bumper!

:rose: :kiss: :rose:

I truly believe that the bes benefit of this thread is that it helps us develop patience, to wait for the good to come to us, cause when it does...... WOW! is it good!

Keep us up to date when you can sexykitten, and be careful when you get over the 15th or so you don't get finger cramps from too much ....... repetitive motion ;)

The best Valentines day ever!

Well today is day 14 which means 14 orgasms, and they were all achieved! I am one exhausted girl. My boyfriend loves this challenge as much as I do. It all started with him in between my legs waking me up as his tongue slowly began to lick my pussy. It felt so good I just let myself go! He began to lick more and more and soon I was coming non stop on his tongue. We then fucked until I had to stop. Later today we went out to lunch. As we were driving to the restraunt I decided to tease him. So I pulled my skirt up to reveal the fact that I had no panties on and I just shaved my pussy. He reached over and began to rub my pussy. Playing with my clit and sliding his fingers in and out of my dripping pussy. I came all over his fingers and then helped him clean up :devil: While at the restraunt he kept running his hands up and down my thighs. It was enough for me to cum right then. For dinner we ate each other until we could no longer take it and then fucked until we were both exhausted...I do believe that tomorrow I get to have one more orgasm...I can't wait!

To all of those how sent me private messages, I apologize for not getting back to you sooner. I had no idea how to get to those messages until Literotica changed its format...so send more :p

Happy Valentines Day all!!!

sexkitten9117 said:
Well today is day 14 which means 14 orgasms, and they were all achieved! I am one exhausted girl.
Happy Valentines Day all!!!

WAY TO GO KITTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is awesome that you two are really going at it (and each other) with such zest and vigor!

And might I add.... mmmmmmmmmmmmmm shaved.........(insert Homer voice here)

You're half way there, and I truly think you will make it all the way to the 28th!

*Cheering WIldly!*

SH

MMMMMM Thank You

Well thank you very much Salvor-Hardon. I do admit I love the feel of a shaved pussy. It feels so good against whatever I wear! Always makes me horney! Getting there just talking about it now....well that will just be an add on to my 16 orgasms today...Hehehehe

This thread has been a little quiet lately...Where has everybody gone?

Back