A Strange Request

sexkitten9117 said:
hmmm...i think i should get in on these challenges....they make my pussy tingle with desire:p

Hmmmm..... I think you should as well :)

Hello to ntbb, Nymphonan and all the other lovely persons in this thread!

I've read and been fascinated what you all do and post here for quite a time (though never posted and now I've changed my name for some reason).

I have something for you... take it as a challenge if you want, or as a little gift from me to brighten your day. I've posted some ideas for masturbating to music here:
https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=311448
If you take the challenge, please report back how you liked it - either here or in my thread.

Kisses from the
Admirer

oh definitely kitten, if reading them makes you tingle, just think how doing them must feel ;)

sexkitten9117 said:
I believe I just might...add a litte excitment to my life!

hello kitten,

thanks for posting your interest.

I for one would love you to introduce yourself, talk about your daydreams, and what you consider "bad".

We are "bad" in different ways. How about it? Ready
for a little excitement in your life?

T

:devil:

Same here. You two were bringing some new life and vitality to the thread and I was dearly hoping to hear more form both of you.

Here's hoping.

SH

Well good morning to this wonderful thread! I see that many people would love for me to become naughty! Well let me start off by introducing myself. I am a 24 year old woman who is in a relationship. I am a teacher as well...that is what drew me to this thread in the first place. I have been in some naughty relationships and I have been in some not so naughty relationships. This one is not so naughty, but could be. Slowly but surely, so I am guess I am looking to see how I can slowly be naughty for him! Thanks to everybody for their interest and I look forward to some more.

P.S. I am 5'7", green eyes, blonde hair, about 130 lbs, fairly active (not just sexually!!):kiss:

sexkitten9117 said:
Well good morning to this wonderful thread! I see that many people would love for me to become naughty! Well let me start off by introducing myself. I am a 24 year old woman who is in a relationship. I am a teacher as well...that is what drew me to this thread in the first place. I have been in some naughty relationships and I have been in some not so naughty relationships. This one is not so naughty, but could be. Slowly but surely, so I am guess I am looking to see how I can slowly be naughty for him! Thanks to everybody for their interest and I look forward to some more.

P.S. I am 5'7", green eyes, blonde hair, about 130 lbs, fairly active (not just sexually!!):kiss:

you sound quite lovely and this is just the right place to add a little naughtiness to a relationship.

LEt us assume your mate enjoys oral pleasure, and I would propose the "awesome ever increasing oral uphoria" (ok yes I know it starts eu, but I was going for vowel sounds).

Spontaneously and without provocation, give your partner a bit of "mouth love" one night this week. Next week, three times. Week after 5 times. After that 7.

In one month time you should be surprising them at least once a day. Of course along the way we'd like to hear reports to hear how's it going, their reactions etc.

Here's to naughtiness!

SH

I haven't gotten a challenge in a while! I'm definitely ready and willing, so bring them on!

Just so everyone knows, I live about an hour away from my boyfriend. I only see him on weekends, but I would loooooove to include him in my challenges. :)

Hmmm boyfriend an hour away.........

OK, as this is fairly early in the month, your challenge, is this: and orgasm calendar.

Today is the fourth so you need to have four orgasms. tomorrow five, etc. Light ones, monstrous ones, brought about any way you like, but daily reports on how you had, what you felt, anyone who may have seen, etc. Obviously this will be easier with your boyfriend but on the weekdays the challenge becomes more difficult.

You are to continue until you have a day that you cannot match the number or you reach 28 orgasms by the end of the month.

Have fun:devil:

SH

wow.. 28 orgasms in a day?!? How am I supposed to keep up with my school work?!? ha ha ha..

I'm sure I'll work it in. :)

Thanks for the interesting challenge! It's something I honestly have never thought of, but it's quite exciting. I will do my best to complete the challenge without missing a beat.

Ahhhh such wonderful challenges! They all just get me wet thinking about completing them. Unfortunately I am in the same boat as joaniebear. My boyfriend lives 2 hours away, so i think I will got for the second challenge...at least until he and I live closer so I can give him all the attention he deserves. Do stick around for my orgasmic details

BUMP!!

joniebear and Sexkitten, I(we) will sure be waiting aniously for the orgasm reports.

Does seem to be quite some challenge, especially later in the month.:p Of course on the days you have your bf around it will be one heck of a treat for them when you keep cumming back for more and more.:nana: :devil:

Thank you for accepting this challenge!

The Bumper!

:rose: :kiss: :rose:

joniebear said:
Wow! Glad to see I was so missed!! :) Thanks everyone..

I am fully recovered from my illness, thank goodness! It was bad for a while.. But, I'm back, and stronger than ever!

My weekend was beautiful. On Thursday, I went up to the cottage with my boyfriend and his parents. That place has always been very special to me, because it's where I had sex for the first time. Yes, my current boyfriend was my first! (although we broke up for a few months, which is when I became more experienced).

Since his parents were there, we didn't have the chance to have as much good erotic fun as we would have liked, but we did sneak in a few great orgasms each. Every chance his parents took the dog for a walk, we knew we had at least a half hour to play. The first time, we ran upstairs to his bedroom, and went at it hard and fast. It was a lot of fun, but we had to make it quick for fear of his parents arriving. But they arrived much later - and we wasted time playing cards. We kept joking that we could each have orgasmed at least another 4 times. :)

The next day, when his parents went out for their walk, he took me to the bathroom and sat me up on the counter. I love to have sex on THAT bathroom counter. It's the perfect height, and there's a mirror straight across from it - so I can see my boyfriends backside and watch him pumping in and out of me. To be honest, I love to watch the expressions on my face as I come.

We also had sex outside. We couldn't do it on the ground, since there was about a foot of snow, so we took out a towel and hung it over the railing so my butt wouldn't freeze against the wood. His cottage is high above water level - to get to the beach we have to go down about 90 stairs. The railing we had sex against was overlooking the lake (and since there were no leaves on the trees, we could see all the cottages across the lake). Just the thought of someone looking out their window, and seeing us, naked, on the balcony was exciting. Like I thought, the cold just made it more fun and exhilirating. We really should do that again soon. :)

We also had great sex at night, but we had to be very quiet since his parents were sleeping. Being a cottage, it's very quiet, and any noise is easily heard. So it was soft and sensual. We had the best of both worlds. Hard and fast during the day, gentle and beautiful during the night.

In all, I had sex 8 times from Thursday until Monday morning. Hm. I hadn't counted until now. :)

It was a fun weekend.

How about you? Did you have an eventful weekend?

Hi jonie - am back, been away (no, no excitement!)
loved the report - esp on the rail outside. and i know what you mean about the top in the bathroom - i jhave done the self same thing myself on occasions!
nooky,.xx

This dare needs to be a visual one. All I ask of you ladies is a picture of your naked rear as you stand in front of a window with the sunshine coming through. No curtains or blinds. Just a simple raising of the skirt, or lowering of the pants. No face shots...just turn those other cheeks.

tabber said:
This dare needs to be a visual one. All I ask of you ladies is a picture of your naked rear as you stand in front of a window with the sunshine coming through. No curtains or blinds. Just a simple raising of the skirt, or lowering of the pants. No face shots...just turn those other cheeks.

???????......like this?
Thos was three weeks ago mind, so dos it qualify?
And we havent got full height windows :(

Attachments

• ww4.jpg
    ww4.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 162
Great pic nookybear! :D

Course, im a sucker for legs and stockings, heh.

Happen to have any more?

Crawling twoards that 100 posts..

Back