A Strange Request

Salvor-Hardon said:
Bump!

For joniebear and nooky bear who entertained us for a while.

Dont worry, I'll be back soon! Just heading through a heavy real life patch at the minute and a broken ankle! easter is my watershed, from then on hopefully I will have more of my life back for me!
Stace.xx

nookybear said:
Dont worry, I'll be back soon! Just heading through a heavy real life patch at the minute and a broken ankle! easter is my watershed, from then on hopefully I will have more of my life back for me!
Stace.xx

Wooohoooo!!!

Though I am sorry for your ankle and rough life stretch, the news that you will be coming back is exciting!

ANd for good ole DH, wherever he may be today:

BUMP

And for sexkitten???? Sorry I haven't been around much! Life just has hit me with everything at this point! I do peek in occasionally to see what is happening! I hope all are doing well! :kiss:

sexkitten9117 said:
And for sexkitten???? Sorry I haven't been around much! Life just has hit me with everything at this point! I do peek in occasionally to see what is happening! I hope all are doing well! :kiss:

Oh dear, my deepest apologies, I am so sorry sexkitten. I just looked at my schedule (yes I did go through and try to find when various luminaries appeared and made an impact to do my tribue bumps in chronological order) and today was supposed to be sexkitten9117 bump day!

I'll make it up to you by bumping you today and tomorrow, ok?

:rose:

Mea culpa mea culpa mea maxima culpa

BUMP!!!

For sexkitten and her wonderful teasing and even more wonderful coming through ;)

Welcome back SexKitten!!! We are holding our breaths waiting to hear about any new adventures you may have had and are willing to share with us!!!

:nana: :nana: :nana: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Well thank you Aloha! I am glad to see that you are still around! I am going to wait until this weekend is over and then I will be back and tell some more stories :D Have a great weekend and I hope to see more of you around here! ;)

BUMP!!!

Keeping up teh task until DH is back.

Ooooooooohhhhh more sexkitten story!

Monday not be so bad afterall.

nookybear said:
Stace.xx

nookybear, I hope your doing much better by now! Sorry I didn't know you were having one of those "r/l" situations, I also have been a bit absent but hope the Dean is a little leanient for my absences. :D (and my bad spelling)

BUMP!!

sexkitten9117 said:

Sweety, there is no way you could not be missed and I am glad your soon to be back and telling your wonderful stories. Wish I could see you doing some of those naughty little things. Bet you are a very sexual lady. Hope your S/O appreiciates you. I sure do enjoy your stories. :nana: :p

Here is a bump for you and all the sexy, naughty Ladies on this thread.

BUMP!!

Wooohoooooo DH is BACK!!!!!

WB you scaley son of a lizard you!

Just in time too, my bumper was wearing out. I don't see how you do it so well!

And of course I am lenient to absences and misspellings. Just have copies of pictures of naked women on my desk by 8:300 :p

Salvor-Hardon said:
Wooohoooooo DH is BACK!!!!!

WB you scaley son of a lizard you!

Just in time too, my bumper was wearing out. I don't see how you do it so well!

And of course I am lenient to absences and misspellings. Just have copies of pictures of naked women on my desk by 8:300 :p

Hope you got those pictures. Had one hell of a time sending them so fast through the mail. The postman told me he didn't do nudes. :devil:

Just a big bump for all the naughty ladies everywhere, but especially for our small group!

BUMP!!

Dragonheart00 said:
Hope you got those pictures. Had one hell of a time sending them so fast through the mail. The postman told me he didn't do nudes. :devil:

Just a big bump for all the naughty ladies everywhere, but especially for our small group!

BUMP!!

The mail man may not do nudes, but dang he has a huge..... satchel.

Spring is in the air, I have a feeling the new stories are just moments away.

Spring!

Salvor-Hardon said:
The mail man may not do nudes, but dang he has a huge..... satchel.

Spring is in the air, I have a feeling the new stories are just moments away.
Ah! Spring may yet be in the air, and all the joys that that will behold.

Here is a little something to relieve the mailman of his tasks!

Attachments

• warm.jpg
    warm.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 131
nookybear said:

Oh wow Stace! that is great!

Thank you

SH

Good Morning Gentleman! Dragonheart you have been dearly missed, and I am very glad to see you are back! As promised I have a story about the wonderful Easter bunny! This weekend my man was in town and he was not feeling well at all. So friday night I just took care of him, making sure he was comfortable and had enough water and medication. On saturday I had to work early but I was horney as hell! I tried to get sex, but he just was not having it. So I went to work needing to get laid real bad! When I got home I noticed a note on the door that said "The easter bunny has a nice surprise for you! Follow the eggs and get the hop of your life!" Woo hoo I was excited! I could feel my pussy getting wet just at the thoughts! I followed the eggs and ate the chocolate on the way :devil: Finally when I got to the end of the egg trail, there was my man lying naked on the bed wearing bunny ears and a bow tie! I jumped him right there! Stripped off of my work clothes, unhooked my bra, didn't have to remove panties because there was none! I couldn't wait I didn't need any warming up because I was so wet! We had sex for hours, I achieved multiple orgasms, needless to say it was the best Easter Ihave ever experienced! I wish I would have had a camera. there wouold have been some steamy pictures! Have a great day! :kiss: :rose:

sexkitten9117 said:
Good Morning Gentleman! Dragonheart you have been dearly missed, and I am very glad to see you are back! As promised I have a story about the wonderful Easter bunny! This weekend my man was in town and he was not feeling well at all. So friday night I just took care of him, making sure he was comfortable and had enough water and medication. On saturday I had to work early but I was horney as hell! I tried to get sex, but he just was not having it. So I went to work needing to get laid real bad! When I got home I noticed a note on the door that said "The easter bunny has a nice surprise for you! Follow the eggs and get the hop of your life!" Woo hoo I was excited! I could feel my pussy getting wet just at the thoughts! I followed the eggs and ate the chocolate on the way :devil: Finally when I got to the end of the egg trail, there was my man lying naked on the bed wearing bunny ears and a bow tie! I jumped him right there! Stripped off of my work clothes, unhooked my bra, didn't have to remove panties because there was none! I couldn't wait I didn't need any warming up because I was so wet! We had sex for hours, I achieved multiple orgasms, needless to say it was the best Easter Ihave ever experienced! I wish I would have had a camera. there wouold have been some steamy pictures! Have a great day! :kiss: :rose:

Happy EASTER indeed!

Lucky you and kudos to your man for being so inventive!

thanks sk!

;) Thank you SexKitten!!!! I can only hold my breath so long!!! I wish my Easter was half as fun. I think that RL is getting in the way far too often lately with too many people. We need to find a way to turn this around so that the dares are the main thing and that sex gets in the way of RL!!!! What do you think?

:devil: :devil: :devil: :rose: :rose: :rose:

Aloha Aloha Aloha I couldn't agree with you more! Although I do understand what it is like when R/L gets in the way! Sometimes you just can't get around it. But when sex overtakes R/L it is amazing! I do miss the old crew...everybody reporting their naughty side, but I will stick around and keep reporting mine! I hope to hear from others (men and women) very soon though! :kiss:

nookybear said:

Very appetizing, nookybear and very must appreciated! The maleman just doesn't know what he missed. :nana: :p

A bump just for you;

BUMP!!

Back