A Strange Request

sexkitten9117 said:
I see I was missed a little bit! What a wonderful trip and I have a story for you, but no time to write about it now. I just wanted to say hello to everybody and let you know that I will be back with my story! :D

It is nice to see you back once more. I look forward to hearing all about your trip and expecially any naughty parts of it you care to share. Hope you have the chance to tell us soon.

BUMP!!

The Bumper!

:rose: :kiss: :rose:

Salvor-Hardon said:
as acting dean of naughtiness I hereby recognize dragonheart and his bumping activity for going above and beyond the call of duty and award him the golden boobies award

( * )( * )

Thanks DH.

Now, when does sexykitten get back with her stories?

Thanks Salvor-Hardon, do they arrive attached? :nana: :p

BUMP!!

The Bumper!!

:rose: :kiss: :rose:

Me too

I like being told what to do as well. It makes me so hot.

I want you to masterbate and put a finger in you vagina and ass. Rock until you cum. Let me know. I will get in more depth with you if you wanta'.

Bi Sexy,
Me

'Meow'

Good Morning

Well hello friends! I have just a few spare minutes to give you some naughty details of my trip. My boyfriend and I took the train out to the west coast. We were able to enjoy a wonderful well heightened quicky in the train bathroom. The bathrooms are not much bigger then a plane's bathroom. I sat up on the counter while he fucked me! It was so good...the thought of being in such a small spot and knowing that anybody who walked past that door could hear me moaning! I felt very naughty! :kiss: More Later

sexkitten9117 said:
Well hello friends! I have just a few spare minutes to give you some naughty details of my trip. My boyfriend and I took the train out to the west coast. We were able to enjoy a wonderful well heightened quicky in the train bathroom. The bathrooms are not much bigger then a plane's bathroom. I sat up on the counter while he fucked me! It was so good...the thought of being in such a small spot and knowing that anybody who walked past that door could hear me moaning! I felt very naughty! :kiss: More Later

I was in the dark hallway of a hotel, early in the morning, recently, and listened as a couple was very busy -- your story brings back erotic memories -- write more when you have time -- and thanks for writing today.

Very sexy start Sexkitten9117... very sexy indeed!!!

sound's like a great trip and can't wait to read more about it ;)

Hope everyone reading this is ok too :)

sexkitten9117 said:

Sounds like your trip started off going (or is that "cumming?) in the right direction. Hope you have time very soon to write more about your exploits while you were gone. Thanks for what you have written. Keep looking for some exciting things to push yourself into little bits of naughtyness.

BUMP!!

ok sexy kitten....

That's not really a report, so much as a tease. I know time is of the essence and brevity is the soul of wit... but you could be a bit less witty and let us in on the prelude, the undressing, any stares or winks from passengers as you came out....

And it seems to me there is more after the train ride. :p

:nana: :nana: ;)
Hello to everyone! I have not been able to be around to post anything, but have lurked from time to time. This thread is almost 60 pages now, nice to see it still growing!! It is nice to be abe to read the excitement is still going on. My Bump Today!

Salvor-Hardon said:
ok sexy kitten....

That's not really a report, so much as a tease. :p

Perhaps it is a preview of cumming attractions? :p Hope you do find time to post more about your trip soon sexkitten. It does sound as if your trip was a good one.

Keep popping around, Markus_O, and post when you have time.

BUMP!!

Hi Hi Hi

I just wanted to be the 1300th post! I am sorry that I had/have to leave you hanging, but this week/weekend is insane with work. Don't worry there will be more to cum. I promise :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

sexkitten9117 said:
I just wanted to be the 1300th post! I am sorry that I had/have to leave you hanging, but this week/weekend is insane with work. Don't worry there will be more to cum. I promise :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Doesn't r/l just suck when it gets in the way of what you would really rather be doing? :p lol

We will, of course, wait for more reports from you, sexkitten and hope they are posted soon. (As if we had a choice. :D he he he)

BUMP!!

A note to everyone, especially Nymphonan. looking4it, ntbb and all Dragonhearts friends.
I am one of his caregivers. He will be off line for an unknown number of days and has asked me to relay to you that he will miss being here and seeing what you post. He is okay but is going to a more controlled living situation. He will be returning home but I am not sure just when at this time. He is a strong person so I feel he won't be gone long. I will be checking this thread at times so I can try to keep him up on what is being said. I cannot tell you where he is going nor why but I can tell you the reason is not a life threatening thing as has happened in the past.
Well, guess I should close.
God Bless you all!
Roger M.

Back