A Passing Interest - Redux

Part 1 of 3...
View attachment 2287313

I told him how, in the past, sex seemed to always be regulated to the dark or dimly lit rooms. He was quiet as I spoke, giving me the time to speak my mind while avoiding his gaze, staring down at my thinly covered thighs bathed in sunlight.

"It dawned on me that I wasn't prett-"

"No." His single word cutting me off and silencing any protest.

"No, my dear. You are beautiful and they were blind to not see it. Younger men rush through things for a cheap high. They never slow down and savor the moment."

He paused to take a sip of his bourbon. Watching the movement made me think of a compliment he gave me not so long ago. ~Your voice is smooth and warm like bourbon, hints of vanilla mingled with smoke. A man could lose himself in your words...and die to hear your sweet gasps and moans.~ My cheeks flush at the memory, watching the glass and wishing I was pressed against those lips.

"Today...I will show you how beautiful you are. We'll go slow, I'll guide you." Our eyes meet and I... want to squirm and look away, to hide from his piercing gaze and warm, firm tone, but I want this, I want him...
I love this glimpse into your thoughts and kudos for pushing yourself out of your comfort zone. That’s not an easy thing to do at all.

And the picture itself is gorgeous 😊

Thick thighs save lives.
I've heard it many times in regard to thunder and lightning, but you know what? I think it's rubbish. Thick thighs end lives and bring life anew. I can hear the wheels whirring, so calm your brains and tongues for a second and hear me out. Have you ever ventured between someone's thighs and returned the same? No. The experience changed you, ended the old you, and you were born anew.

Guardians of a sacred flower
Petals drenched in honeyed dew
The scent alone enough to change a soul
A taste is what ends and starts anew.

Or blah blah.. random shit bouncing around inside my head.

View attachment 2243944
Yum

Part 1 of 3...
View attachment 2287313

I told him how, in the past, sex seemed to always be regulated to the dark or dimly lit rooms. He was quiet as I spoke, giving me the time to speak my mind while avoiding his gaze, staring down at my thinly covered thighs bathed in sunlight.

"It dawned on me that I wasn't prett-"

"No." His single word cutting me off and silencing any protest.

"No, my dear. You are beautiful and they were blind to not see it. Younger men rush through things for a cheap high. They never slow down and savor the moment."

He paused to take a sip of his bourbon. Watching the movement made me think of a compliment he gave me not so long ago. ~Your voice is smooth and warm like bourbon, hints of vanilla mingled with smoke. A man could lose himself in your words...and die to hear your sweet gasps and moans.~ My cheeks flush at the memory, watching the glass and wishing I was pressed against those lips.

"Today...I will show you how beautiful you are. We'll go slow, I'll guide you." Our eyes meet and I... want to squirm and look away, to hide from his piercing gaze and warm, firm tone, but I want this, I want him...
Those words are pure poetry ... you got me squirming (and wanting to press my lips against your - lower - lips!) :devilish:

Looking forward to parts 2 and 3 ... I do hope that Scoundrel treats you like the lady you are! 😘

Very inspiring, in more than a way ... I, orthodox single malt lover, could even give some credit to bourbon after this

Damn. Miss a day or two.....and see the thread blow up!🤯

What a lovely redux!😘

Bourbon? More of an Irish whiskey man, myself. And, slow and mellow is grand....until it is time to get really serious. 😈

But. You are wise enough to know that. 💖

And beautiful enough to give any man, and quite a few women pause, Gorgeous. 😍

I await part two eagerly, JAF. 🌹🌹🌹

DS

Part 2.

The empty glass was set aside, he stood and walked to the bed with an enviable causal ease. Each step closer making my heart beat faster and jump into my throat.

His hand came to rest against my cheek, calloused thumb grazing my bottom lip.. I feared he would feel the pounding in my veins. The light touch enough to send a warmth surging between my thighs, the lace catching as they subtly rub together. The smell of his cologne mingled with the bourbon and filled my senses. His eyes.. the baby blue depths felt as if they would drown me in their intensity and warmth.

"Lay back, my Muse." His voice was slow and warm as molasses in the summer sun. He followed me down to the bed, never losing contact with my cheek even as he crawled onto the bed to lay next to me. The kiss that followed... Jesus. Is it normal for a kiss to make you tremble all over?

The tickle of his beard against my skin, the ever present touch of his hand to my cheek..stroking it as our tongues danced. Was it minutes? Hours later? Time stopped having any meaning as his lips traced along my jawline, nestling in the crook of my neck.. My own hands finding his hair, his back.. grasping to hold on as I lose myself in a fantasy made reality. His hand sliding from my cheek, down..down..down.. resting on my tight clad thigh, giving it a gentle squeeze. Finger tips tracing the designs..

1699553045017.jpg

Last edited:
You said “meager offerings” a little while ago and given the way you wield words, you clearly have some sense of how much modesty you brought to bear by saying meager ;) This is a delight.

You teased out something I adore, the unique perch the kiss sits upon in the catalogue of intimacies, one can truly tumble down an exquisite rabbit hole in a kiss

Part 2.

The empty glass was set aside, he stood and walked to the bed with an enviable causal ease. Each step closer making my heart beat faster and jump into my throat.

His hand came to rest against my cheek, calloused thumb grazing my bottom lip.. I feared he would feel the pounding in my veins. The light touch enough to send a warmth surging between my thighs, the lace catching as they subtly rub together. The smell of his cologne mingled with the bourbon and filled my senses. His eyes.. the baby blue depths felt as if they would drown me in their intensity and warmth.

"Lay back, my Muse." His voice was slow and warm as molasses in the summer sun. He followed me down to the bed, never losing contact with my cheek even as he crawled onto the bed to lay next to me. The kiss that followed... Jesus. Is it normal for a kiss to make you tremble all over?

The tickle of his beard against my skin, the ever present touch of his hand to my cheek..stroking it as our tongues danced. Was it minutes? Hours later? Time stopped having any meaning as his lips traced along my jawline, nestling in the crook of my neck.. My own hands finding his hair, his back.. grasping to hold on as I lose myself in a fantasy made reality. His hand sliding from my cheek, down..down..down.. resting on my tight clad thigh, giving it a gentle squeeze. Finger tips tracing the designs..

View attachment 2287582
I love the text and the pic! :love:

Part 2.

View attachment 2287582
Once again, the eroticism of your words and the picture combine so well. As I was reading and seeing the image, I could see the goosebumps forming with each touch and kiss. Truly arousing.
:rose: :kiss: 🔥 :heart:

You said “meager offerings” a little while ago and given the way you wield words, you clearly have some sense of how much modesty you brought to bear by saying meager ;) This is a delight.

You teased out something I adore, the unique perch the kiss sits upon in the catalogue of intimacies, one can truly tumble down an exquisite rabbit hole in a kiss
*blush* I get lucky with words sometimes and stumble the rest of the time.

So true. A kiss can ignite passions, quench them, or start a goddamn wild fire. It all depends on how it's performed..
I love the text and the pic! :love:
Thank you, darlin'! I did the best I could with the time I had (which wasn't long enough for me to be happy. 😅)
Once again, the eroticism of your words and the picture combine so well. As I was reading and seeing the image, I could see the goosebumps forming with each touch and kiss. Truly arousing.
:rose: :kiss: 🔥 :heart:
😊 Thank you, Shyguy, and I'm glad you enjoyed the combo today. Come back tomorrow and.. hopefully, there will be an even better pic. 😳

Part 2.

View attachment 2287582
Beautiful words & pic! 🔥🔥

Back