A Passing Interest - Redux

*brushes off the cobwebs*

Let's see if I remember how this works...

https://forum.literotica.com/attachments/1699294277994-jpg.2286744/

Doctor's orders.
No restricting clothing- free the tatas!
No heavy lifting- woohoo, no exhaustion!
No jerky movements- no masturbating or sex... goddammit. That is so not fair... especially with how wonderfully warm the breeze is coming from the open window and how sensitive my body feels after such a shock. It's not fair for you to sit there and masturbate while telling me what you wish we could do when I can't do anything to staunch this goddamn need.

I'm pissy and horny and going to fuck your brains out tomorrow for this, you lil fucker.. I love you and hate you.
Damn. Just damn! I too, am envious of whoever inspired you to dust off the cobwebs!
I would revel in the opportunity to leave you sweaty, tired, and sated...💋

Lucky Scamp, your partner! 😈

Wishing you love and joy,
JAF.

DS

Welcome back JAF! :love:
I have a feeling you would confuse my downy curls for cobwebs and get distracted playing in my garden.
That Scoundrel chap is a very lucky man ... I'm a bit concerned about your "doctor's orders" - no masturbating or sex?? What kind of doctor did you see? :oops:🤣

I'd love to be distracted by your downy curls whilst playing in your garden :devilish:

Doctor's orders.
No jerky movements- no masturbating or sex... goddammit. That is so not fair... especially with how wonderfully warm the breeze is coming from the open window and how sensitive my body feels after such a shock. It's not fair for you to sit there and masturbate while telling me what you wish we could do when I can't do anything to staunch this goddamn need.

I'm pissy and horny and going to fuck your brains out tomorrow for this, you lil fucker.. I love you and hate you.
Tell em! Hope you are good and well.

Doctor's orders.

Sounds like you could use a hand around the house to help you out with some of these things. :)

As beautiful, alluring and desirable as ever.
You are truly a vision of desire.
:rose: :kiss:
Thank you, Shyguy! 🥰
Sounds kinky to me.. 😈💜
Everything sounds kinky to you.
Whoever this is about…I’m so jealous
Hehe... remember though, he has to deal with my crazy all the time.
Damn. Just damn! I too, am envious of whoever inspired you to dust off the cobwebs!
I would revel in the opportunity to leave you sweaty, tired, and sated...💋

Lucky Scamp, your partner! 😈

Wishing you love and joy,
JAF.

DS
Hiya, sweetie!
Alas, there was no sating happening yesterday. Just a fire being stoked and left to burn wildly. Today is a new day though, so we'll see what it brings. 😁
Yum. Lovely view. 😍
Thank you!
Welcome back JAF! :love:

That Scoundrel chap is a very lucky man ... I'm a bit concerned about your "doctor's orders" - no masturbating or sex?? What kind of doctor did you see? :oops:🤣

I'd love to be distracted by your downy curls whilst playing in your garden :devilish:
Thank you, darlin'! I saw a chiropractor who wants to make sure I don't undo all of his hard work. 😆
Tell em! Hope you are good and well.
😆 I rarely say such things and felt a little bad about it today...but still meant it.
Sounds like you could use a hand around the house to help you out with some of these things. :)
A helping hand would be nice...

1699381435163-jpg.2287019

I exercised my right to vote!

Part 1 of 3...
1699466731851.jpg

I told him how, in the past, sex seemed to always be regulated to the dark or dimly lit rooms. He was quiet as I spoke, giving me the time to speak my mind while avoiding his gaze, staring down at my thinly covered thighs bathed in sunlight.

"It dawned on me that I wasn't prett-"

"No." His single word cutting me off and silencing any protest.

"No, my dear. You are beautiful and they were blind to not see it. Younger men rush through things for a cheap high. They never slow down and savor the moment."

He paused to take a sip of his bourbon. Watching the movement made me think of a compliment he gave me not so long ago. ~Your voice is smooth and warm like bourbon, hints of vanilla mingled with smoke. A man could lose himself in your words...and die to hear your sweet gasps and moans.~ My cheeks flush at the memory, watching the glass and wishing I was pressed against those lips.

"Today...I will show you how beautiful you are. We'll go slow, I'll guide you." Our eyes meet and I... want to squirm and look away, to hide from his piercing gaze and warm, firm tone, but I want this, I want him...

Part 1 of 3...
View attachment 2287313

I told him how, in the past, sex seemed to always be regulated to the dark or dimly lit rooms. He was quiet as I spoke, giving me the time to speak my mind while avoiding his gaze, staring down at my thinly covered thighs bathed in sunlight.

"No, my dear. You are beautiful and they were blind to not see it. Younger men rush through things for a cheap high. They never slow down and savor the moment."

He paused to take a sip of his bourbon. Watching the movement made me think of a compliment he gave me not so long ago. ~Your voice is smooth and warm like bourbon, hints of vanilla mingled with smoke. A man could lose himself in your words...and die to hear your sweet gasps and moans.~ My cheeks flush at the memory, watching the glass and wishing I was pressed against those lips.

"Today...I will show you how beautiful you are. We'll go slow, I'll guide you." Our eyes meet and I... want to squirm and look away, to hide from his piercing gaze and warm, firm tone, but I want this, I want him...
So erotic, so alluring. Your words combined with the sensual picture paints a world of seduction and desire.
:love: :rose: :kiss:

Part 1 of 3...
View attachment 2287313

Is it just me or is it getting hot in here? 🥵
I love the erotic pic and the text is also.......well.......I think I'll sit here for a while....🤭

Is it just me or is it getting hot in here? 🥵
I love the erotic pic and the text is also.......well.......I think I'll sit here for a while....🤭
Thank you for replying, darlin'. I was starting to feel a bit sad that folks were looking and liking but not responding.
I hope the next story and photo catches your attention as well. The last one though..May not have any text with it. I haven't decided yet.

Thank you for replying, darlin'. I was starting to feel a bit sad that folks were looking and liking but not responding.
I hope the next story and photo catches your attention as well. The last one though..May not have any text with it. I haven't decided yet.
Well, both the pic and text were of a very high quality!
Will it be a series of text that is linked or just loose parts to the pics? What ever it is I'll look forward to see and read more! :love:

Well, both the pic and text were of a very high quality!
Will it be a series of text that is linked or just loose parts to the pics? What ever it is I'll look forward to see and read more! :love:
It'll be like this.. a continuation of the text and a progressively more revealing photo to go along.

Back