The Karen Kraft phenomenon

Such preoccupation with Karen Kraft around here.

Am I terribly uncool to not be a part of it?

Such preoccupation with Karen Kraft around here.

Am I terribly uncool to not be a part of it?

No, not at all.

I read your threads and they are doing just fine w/o my drama. LOL

I don't post in your threads very often, if at all, but I enjoy them just the same.

I guess they would call it parallel play.

.... or something.

Well merci, Karen

Now, Im not trying to be rude (surprisingly) but from what I gather, the people who... dislike... Karen Kraft, seem to make a lot out of how many times she posts every day and whatnot... I suppose suggesting she has no life...

But what of the these people who keep track of such things?

Who's bored and life-less enough to keep track of such things anyway?

Well merci, Karen

Now, Im not trying to be rude (surprisingly) but from what I gather, the people who... dislike... Karen Kraft, seem to make a lot out of how many times she posts every day and whatnot... I suppose suggesting she has no life...

I enjoy Karen a lot but I also enjoy my hobby of counting post :rolleyes:

I only log in for about 30 minutes each day.

Kind of fun to see how many times some people post and how long they stay online.....it does make you wonder what else they do in life. ;)

You are a Catfish! I have always suspected that!

yb632.gif

Meh. I can't tell one alt from another. They all have the same dummy-smell.

"Karen's a boy"

"Karen's a racist"

"Karen said a mean thing to me"

What they do NOT have is stamina. I am well into my second day and I can go for three or four days.

That's the problem with being an alt: there's only one person so it levels the playing field.

Hahahahahahahaha

They can never match me.

No "stamina"? Who just put who on ignore? Hmmmm?

Like most KKKonservative KKKowards here KKKaren, you couldn't hackkk it when you began peddling your lies and half-truths in political threads and people called you on it. You tapdanced furiously, spun your remarks and then declared "victory". You're a low-information, low-intelligence extremist drone.

Like most KKKonservative KKKowards here KKKaren, you couldn't hackkk it when you began peddling your lies and half-truths in political threads and people called you on it. You tapdanced furiously, spun your remarks and then declared "victory". You're a low-information, low-intelligence extremist drone.

Calm down LadyF....everything will be ok :rolleyes:

Some of the others think I'm a cute little fishie.

:: giggle ::
I've always just assumed this is a catch-all log-in for two (or more) different people.

But I don't care. I'll still talk to (and about) you like you're one person, and for all I know you are. No matter either way. It's all make-believe anyway.

Well merci, Karen

Yeah, well, it's actually just two people who post here under several different alts.

That's why they lack stamina.

So you are behind the KKK alts? Ahh lt you gave yourself up!!!

Back