My situation

I’ve never seen you post about your experiences as a sex worker, only about all the books you’ve written and all the famous people you know.

People don’t dislike you because you’re a sex worker. It’s because all you do is boast.
This is ridiculous.

1. "People" don't dislike me. RoryNazi, Jomama, Phil, "you," and a couple of other pseudo intellectual panhandlers dislike me. Men want to fuck me. Men on this site want me to talk dirty to them. Ditto some cis women. Transwomen and sex workers ask me for advice.

2. If "you" never saw my posts about sex work it's because "you" don't want to. And i know why.

https://forum.literotica.com/conversations/interesting…-working-in-a-sex-club-huh.108024429/#convMessage-114144718

3. "You" act very strangely toward me. Every encounter between us online is predicated on "your" need to pick a fight.

I told Big Domme about "your" interaction with me about politics. I provided "you" with a university level syllabus on Spanish anarchism. "You" responded as a child would, dissatisfied with the heavy, heavy requirement i made on "you," to look at two film clips and into some books.

What a burden!

I know what "you" were up to with that. "You" figured because i spoke of revolution i would write nonsense that RoryNazi & The Kapos could deride. Instead, I showed "you" an eloquent written and pictorial précis of the greatest political event of modern times.

4. All the queries "you" address to me are passive-aggressive.

"You," like the rest of the gang, talk about me as if nothing on this site was visible. Amazingly, everything here is public: the gross insults showered on me by RoryNazi and Phil and Jomama; the vicious gloating by RoryNazi over his expulsions from "his" online concentration camp. His weird, cultist idiom. The whole disgusting picture of degeneracy in the name of sexual freedom.

I had no intention of promoting myself here. You are deficient in the area of memory as well as morals. I want to recall to you that when i came back to the site i specified my desire to avoid indiscreet incidents. I had no choice but to go public.

This is the answer of my main partner and me to you:

( . )( . )

Last edited:
This is ridiculous.

1. "People" don't dislike me. RoryNazi, Jomama, Phil, "you," and a couple of other pseudo intellectual panhandlers dislike me. Men want to fuck me. Men on this site want me to talk dirty to them. Ditto some cis women. Transwomen and sex workers ask me for advice.

2. If "you" never saw my posts about sex work it's because "you" don't want to. And i know why.

https://forum.literotica.com/conversations/interesting…-working-in-a-sex-club-huh.108024429/#convMessage-114144718

3. "You" act very strangely toward me. Every encounter between us online is predicated on "your" need to pick a fight.

I told Big Domme about "your" interaction with me about politics. I provided "you" with a university level syllabus on Spanish anarchism. "You" responded as a child would, dissatisfied with the heavy, heavy requirement i made on "you," to look at two film clips and into some books.

What a burden!"

I know what "you" were up to with that. "You" figured because i spoke of revolution i would write nonsense that RoryNazi & The Kapos could deride. Instead, I showed "you" an eloquent written and pictorial précis of the greatest political event of modern times.

4. All the queries "you" address to me are passive-aggressive.

"You," like the rest of the gang, talk about me as if nothing on this site was visible. Amazingly, everything here is public: the gross insults showered on me by RoryNazi and Phil and Jomama; the vicious gloating by RoryNazi over his expulsions from "his" online concentration camp. His weird, cultist idiom. The whole disgusting picture of degeneracy in the name of sexual freedom.

I had no intention of promoting myself here. You are deficient in the area of memory as well as morals. I want to recall to you that when i came back to the site i specified my desire to avoid indiscreeet incidents. I had no choice but to go public.

This is the answer of my main partner and me to you:

( . )( . )
Your “sex work post” is a link to a private conversation you had with another user, so of course I can’t see it.

Your “sex work post” is a link to a private conversation you had with another user, so of course I can’t see it.
Really? Why "of course?" Do you think i have some reason to lie?

Of course you do. RoryNazi, based on vibes and his fascist urges, has decreed that given his extensive dealings with trans he says he knows, I am faking.

I should have a top made that reads RORYNAZI SAYS I'M NOT A TRANNY. It could shield me from violence, except that nobody in the world ever heard of this chud, and while it hurts to be reminded of this, the whole world knows about me.

You're both privileged, unschooled, arrogant suburban lumpens.

I feel for you. You have no place in the world to come.

Here's a fascinating bit about magic tricks at parties. Nothing to do with sects. Or cults. Like that of RoryNazi.

https://forum.literotica.com/threads/hos-whats-in-your-trick-bag-whats-a-good-stro.1605883/

( . )( . )

Really? Why "of course?" Do you think i have some reason to lie?

Of course you do. RoryNazi, based on vibes and his fascist urges, has decreed that given his extensive dealings with trans he says he knows, I am faking.

I should have a top made that reads RORYNAZI SAYS I'M NOT A TRANNY. It could shield me from violence, except that nobody in the world ever heard of this chud, and while it hurts to be reminded of this, the whole world knows about me.

You're both privileged, unschooled, arrogant suburban lumpens.

I feel for you. You have no place in the world to come.

Here's a fascinating bit about magic tricks at parties. Nothing to do with sects. Or cults. Like that of RoryNazi.

https://forum.literotica.com/threads/hos-whats-in-your-trick-bag-whats-a-good-stro.1605883/

( . )( . )
You said I haven't seen your posts about sex work because I didn't want to see them. Actually, it's because you talked about your experiences as a sex worker in a private conversation. If you don't feel comfortable about sharing such intimate information publicly, that's understandable, but don't fault others for not responding to a message they never saw.

You said I haven't seen your posts about sex work because I didn't want to see them. Actually, it's because you talked about your experiences as a sex worker in a private conversation. If you don't feel comfortable about sharing such intimate information publicly, that's understandable, but don't fault others for not responding to a message they never saw.
Honey, knock off the bullshit.

Ask me questions, don't tell me what happened according to interrogation questions fed to you by RoryNazi.

Stop patronizing me and stop trying to frame me.

Anybody reading my posts can see i am committed to total candor, transparency, and sincerity.

This, of course, has nothing to do with sex:

I am not going to search through my posts for materials to satisfy your impertinent demands.

And i am not going to spend my time worrying whether Literotica stenographic standards are adhered to.

All you have done with your submission to RoryNazi's pogrom on me is to prove that your generation is useless.

You want to be this:

I was always this:

Study the words of this song. Learn something.

( . )( . )

There are few things as satisfying in a life well-lived than a coded cult message from a character described by Lou Reed:
3:38.

Thank you!

( . )( . )

Quoted and hopefully nominated for Lits 2024
“Most eclectically vibrant atrocity inflicted upon the reader via a single post” award.
I do appreciate good reviews. Most authors do. Thanks!

On The Other Islam:
“One day in 1979, Stephen Schwartz went into a famous bookshop in Paris and found a book by a Rabbi Ariel Bension about the relationship
between Jewish and Muslim mysticism. This, he says, was a turning point in his life. However intelligent and even worldly he might be, from now on he was to become a mystic himself, more
exactly a convert to Sufism, which is an integral component of Islam.

"The purpose of Sufism, Schwartz says, is to discover ‘inner tranquillity,’ or more simply still, ‘the path to God.’
“Sufis are the harbingers of the pluralistic and peaceful Islam that must replace the Wahhabism now distorting Islam, Schwartz argues. Natural allies against violence and terror, Sufis will lead Muslims, Jews and Christians to embrace ‘a modern and global
identity’…

"During the break-up of Yugoslavia, Schwartz spent long periods in Bosnia and Kosovo. In a passage of unrestrained indignation, he describes how Serbs massacred Albanian Sufis in one of the villages he knew well.

“The Saudi regime is an even more systematic persecutor of Sufis than the Serbs, and this book builds to a well-founded tirade against them and Wahhabism, their extreme Sunni version of Islam.

"Wahhabis are too bigoted and fanatical ever to tolerate others, and to Schwartz they are responsible for the current violence and al Qaeda-type of terror. To give one example of the daily abuse, he tells the story of someone arrested by the Saudi religious police just ‘for facing
the “wrong” direction while praying.

“Liberation will come, Schwartz thinks. Meanwhile, the mixture of learning and quirkiness make The Other Islam something like a prayer for a most unusual projection of harmony.”
– David Pryce-Jones, New York Post

“In Schwartz’s eloquent retelling of Islam’s teachings through the
lives of Sufi mystics – men and women who spare nothing of
themselves in seeking to experience God in the here and now – the essential truth of Muhammad’s life shines forth… richly rewarding for anyone wanting insight into the man and the prophet revered by a
sixth of the world’s people.”
– Salim Mansur, Toronto Sun

“The Other Islam: Sufism and the Road to Global Harmony by Stephen Schwartz made me sit up and take notice. Why had I not known this history? I began to understand what we are dealing with more clearly
because of this book. I am glad I found this book in our public library
and read it.”
– Merry Ann Peterson, The Christian Science Monitor

Puck: Nobody's forcing you to read my posts.

( . )( . )

How fascinating. You are, i believe, the person who referred to me as "it," who declared that i am faking being trans, to the point of claiming i appropriated photographs of another, who incited others to shower me with insults, and who designated me with Scientology-style insults like "performance alt."

Obviously you are much too important to spend any time or energy explaining your paranoid ideation and idioms to a fucking filthy tranny. Especially one who, according to you, has appropriated the biography of an obscure scriɓbler to further a campaign to smear the honest transgenders who you and you alone defend.

You're quite the amateur inquisitor, RoryNazi. You have attacked me in ways the Gestapo and KGB would never consider.

Yesterday i was assaulted. Your side may seem strong, but so did Hitler's.

Welcome to Stalingrad!

( o )( o )

Dear colleague:

Throughout this contretemps there are things i have wanted to tell you.

You are a liar, a bully, and a ridiculously cowardly poseur. You would never indulge your neurotic urge to trigger strangers in a bar or on a bus.

That could be easy to understand. With your addiction to triggering and use of the insult "snowflake" you are pure MAGA. You have many allies in public against dissidents like me. When fascist gangs attack me and my community you are safe. Very, very safe.

But there are things about you i see. I can't be fooled.

I grew up in something of which you doubtless never heard -- although i am sure you are quite the chatterbox about social justice. That was the Communist Party.

There lying to win trivial debate points was typical. I recall being told the poet Kenneth Rexroth was expelled from party ranks for beating his wife Andrée, who died because of epilepsy.

Here is Rexroth: https://inwardboundpoetry.blogspot.com/2007/04/384-for-eli-jacobson-kenneth-rexroth.html?m=1

When i think of you reading this with your brackish, stagnant "mind," i want to take a long shower. Not the Auschwitz shower you wish for me: a drench in hot water, with French milled soap on the gorgeous female body that is now Mine. Rivulets and rivers course through the canyons of my cleavage and my booty, getting me ready for oils and perfumes, shimmers and shivers awaiting the men who love my whoring.

This is me:

I'm a ho, a public woman. Society survives thanks to me:

I was thrown into the street, lipstick in hand, when i heard these tunes.

Your penchant for casual slander is old, very old. Hitler, Einstein... Stalin, Trotsky... i'm here for the brainy boys.

But in the past your illness, which leads you to allege that i am MAGA and more transphobic than you, was hidden, as all madness was then concealed. Even the CP knew when the lying got out of hand.

You know no such restraint.

Finally, lying for petty political ends had to be taught. A bold denial of reality was foreign to the humans entrapped in Nazi and Communist ranks. It had to be forced on humans.

You were neither taught nor forced to lie. You manifested this as i manifest my lovely, kissable, suckable, even spankable boobies. They emerge from my Treasure Chest like storm clouds.

How i treasure my chest!

They rain and snow on many... not all. Frida and Natalya have minds of their own.

This is me:

This, it seems, is you:
https://youtu.be/jOZMOaUDK94?si=12WSscSLm6rbxXnV

I won't swear to it... but...

Finally, at long last, this is my spirit in a video created by my ex. I haven't seen him in a long time... i don't miss him.

https://youtu.be/5uI2-VOwQEM?si=YrIpsQq9vZVdlzDl

Here's the ho's bible in MY cult:
Babylon: A novel https://a.co/d/gfOf29W

It's a great day for my boobies and my booty.

Your affectionate Alte.

Back