A Passing Interest - Redux

Part 1 of 3...
View attachment 2287313

I told him how, in the past, sex seemed to always be regulated to the dark or dimly lit rooms. He was quiet as I spoke, giving me the time to speak my mind while avoiding his gaze, staring down at my thinly covered thighs bathed in sunlight.

"It dawned on me that I wasn't prett-"

"No." His single word cutting me off and silencing any protest.

"No, my dear. You are beautiful and they were blind to not see it. Younger men rush through things for a cheap high. They never slow down and savor the moment."

He paused to take a sip of his bourbon. Watching the movement made me think of a compliment he gave me not so long ago. ~Your voice is smooth and warm like bourbon, hints of vanilla mingled with smoke. A man could lose himself in your words...and die to hear your sweet gasps and moans.~ My cheeks flush at the memory, watching the glass and wishing I was pressed against those lips.

"Today...I will show you how beautiful you are. We'll go slow, I'll guide you." Our eyes meet and I... want to squirm and look away, to hide from his piercing gaze and warm, firm tone, but I want this, I want him...
*bump* cause it was left on the last page..

1699381435163-jpg.2287019

I exercised my right to vote!
Love that way to show us your way of sharing how you vote. :D

Part 1 of 3...
View attachment 2287313

I told him how, in the past, sex seemed to always be regulated to the dark or dimly lit rooms. He was quiet as I spoke, giving me the time to speak my mind while avoiding his gaze, staring down at my thinly covered thighs bathed in sunlight.

"No, my dear. You are beautiful and they were blind to not see it. Younger men rush through things for a cheap high. They never slow down and savor the moment."

He paused to take a sip of his bourbon. Watching the movement made me think of a compliment he gave me not so long ago. ~Your voice is smooth and warm like bourbon, hints of vanilla mingled with smoke. A man could lose himself in your words...and die to hear your sweet gasps and moans.~ My cheeks flush at the memory, watching the glass and wishing I was pressed against those lips.

"Today...I will show you how beautiful you are. We'll go slow, I'll guide you." Our eyes meet and I... want to squirm and look away, to hide from his piercing gaze and warm, firm tone, but I want this, I want him...
Such an erotic start. Can't wait to smell the bouquet of part 2 and 3

Part 1 of 3...
View attachment 2287313

I'll savor this ....

1699381435163-jpg.2287019

I exercised my right to vote!
Atta girl!😉😏 you better not have gone to the polling booth like that!🤪
Part 1 of 3...
View attachment 2287313

Nicely written! Looking forward to the other parts and attached image.😏🤪

Part 1 of 3...
View attachment 2287313

https://giphy.com/gifs/uVgohq4sCg1Uc

I know with you it would be a very nice long affair .... can't wait for 2 and 3. 💋💋💋
😏 A long affair. 😏
Oh you will get more votes for sure. Pressure is on and you are good under pressure;). I have a hard time believing you get stage fright :unsure::ROFLMAO:
Good under pressure?! No, no.. never me. I snap and dwindle under pressure!
Mmmmmmmmmmm!!!! That's how I like to spend lazy days away with a sexy partner!!
Glad you like the thread. That's quite the through back time wise.
We're all going to be looking forward to it. LOL - no pressure, just letting you know that your words and images are appreciated. :)
Thank you kindly, darlin'. 😘 I shall do my best to deliever something thought provoking.
Atta girl!😉😏 you better not have gone to the polling booth like that!🤪

Nicely written! Looking forward to the other parts and attached image.😏🤪
Never! I wouldn't wish to cause any of the pollworkers distress. Last thing they need is a sudden shock and they'd end up in a grave.
I'd vote for that view every time!
Hello, detective! Long time no see. 😃
😆 Thanks, darlin'..
This exercise of your civic duty surely has an unprecedented approval rating. I cannot endorse nipple (and areola for that matter) democratization strongly enough.

First time coming across your thread, really enjoyed your writing
Hiya, hon! Glad you found your to my little slice of lit and have been enjoying the meager offerings.

Back